The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I expected sarala also will be in the list but she had not selected as a moderator. Except Gulshan ji and Kalyani mam the all old moderators are fired. Then we must wait and see for new editors in that who will be the new editors. I think Kalyani mam will be compulsary as a editor then who will be the second editor in the site. This place will be given to sarala or some others. I am eagerly waiting for this suspense.

Sasikanth, like Gulshan has said, all those who went through the survey and cleared them with expected results were the ones who were selected. Those who did not clear them well were not. Also, as far as editors are concerned, again the same thing, those who clear the given tasks and surveys will be the ones to become editors. Whoever is selected, I am sure will fit the bill well and do their jobs with good understanding!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Hi Friends...
I think many of you are surprised for not seeing my name in the list...
Actually, I didn't apply for the post......editor or moderator as I am not at all interested in such powers....I just want to be a friend of you people...that's why am here...that's all.
Let me congratulate the members ....
But frankly saying, am really surprised not see Sarala in the list. Hoping the 5th moderator position will be given to her, for her hard work.

My system failed on Sunday. I got it back 5 minutes ago only.....
For all other responses, i will reply tomorrow itself.....

I am happy to see you ISandhya) after a long pause. I appreciate your role as a member and your achievement is remarkable. It is your discretion to select your role in the site. An author and forum participator plays very important role. I hope you will continue your onward march and achieve new milestones as author in articles section as well as in forums.

The moderators have also important role to play. They are also here for service to the site and members and not for powers as suggested by you. The authority or power if any is for helping the site and members.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I was surprised to see the list at first sight as I was expecting Sandhya to be the part of moderator may be she did not appy for it.But I feel she could have been a better moderator as she devotes much time here on Boddunan and as a moderator one should devote quality time here.Anyways but new team is on the job from the day one and I am seeing lots of old threads have been locked. :woohoo:

I don't know if she applied for it. No doubt, She would have been an ideal candidate. I personally believe in competence- not the size - of a team. What counts is one's contribution - be it in the role of a moderator or an ordinary member.

Always expect the unexpected jee :P :P

Meera sandhu
Gulshanji and kalyani are most experienced and now suni and asha are working hard.So we all should co-operate them to improve the site.
The team is too short .It is my personal thinking. I aspected a lot my name in the list,but disappointed.Ok next time I will try again.

Ram, do not be disheartened, you will get ample opportunities to reapply again future! In the meanwhile, just think of where you were lacking and try to improve yourself! As to the number of members in the team,. I think with the current activity level, it should be enough!

I will try my best.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hi Friends...
Actually, I didn't apply for the post......editor or moderator as I am not at all interested in such powers....I just want to be a friend of you people...that's why am here...that's all.
But frankly saying, am really surprised not see Sarala in the list. Hoping the 5th moderator position will be given to her, for her hard work.

Moderators are also as good as members and have no powers as such. They are here to see that proceeding are going on as per site's rule. Most senior members know the rules and go by them but this is to keep newbies with in guide lines.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hi Friends...

Glad to see you back here forums really look dull in your absence. Hope you will be here tomorrow as you always are.I think Sarala could not complete the survey which was sent by admin to become a moderator that's why she is not in the list otherwise she would have been in the list. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Hi Friends...

Moderators are also as good as members and have no powers as such. They are here to see that proceeding are going on as per site's rule. Most senior members know the rules and go by them but this is to keep newbies with in guide lines.

Members other than moderators should also help keeping the site clean by reporting using the 'report to moderator' icon. I agree that moderators are also members but with some extra responsibility.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hi Friends...

Glad to see you back here forums really look dull in your absence. Hope you will be here tomorrow as you always are.I think Sarala could not complete the survey which was sent by admin to become a moderator that's why she is not in the list otherwise she would have been in the list. :)

Hi Dracula.....so, you missed me and our fightings :P
Till Sunday afternoon I worked. But after that, my system was not booting :evil: . Then we have to take our system to service station and got it back yesterday night only. As soon as got it back, I login.
I don't know why, for the major events of Boddunan am always absent. For eg....When Sasi became Emperor and Gulshanji became Ceaser. Though I am 24 hours available here, i always miss such milestones here :silly: :huh: :huh:
You people also miss me that time. Am I not right? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I was surprised to see the list at first sight as I was expecting Sandhya to be the part of moderator may be she did not appy for it.But I feel she could have been a better moderator as she devotes much time here on Boddunan and as a moderator one should devote quality time here.Anyways but new team is on the job from the day one and I am seeing lots of old threads have been locked. :woohoo:

Just think am Chinmayjee's Shishya ;) ;) :P :laugh: :laugh:
36_5_11_2012-09-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
4_12_3_2012-09-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Hi All,

Boddunan Team is pleased to announce our new moderator team for Boddunan forums.

After a careful evaluation of the applicant profiles, history, activity and the survey results, we have shortlisted the following members as new Moderator team:

Super Moderators:

1. Kalyani Nandurkar
2. Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Moderator:
1. Suni51

Junior Moderator:
1. Ashii

(Ashii will work under supervision of Kalyani and Gulshan and will be promoted to Moderator role once she become expert with boddunan tasks).

The roles and responsibilities of the moderators will be communicated to their email ids and their names will be published on team page soon.

Please join me congratulating the new team.

Ok....let me now reply to this thread....I really missed a day :P :P

first of all, congratulations to our new team of moderators.......

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8732]}

Gulshanji, Kalyani, Suni and little girl Asha.......wish you all the very best for your new task and role......to take Boddunan to new heights. No doubt, you four truly deserve the positions given to you and I hope Asha will get promotion very soon. :cheer: . As a new member, you are improving day by day. Hoping you will provide forum with nice and interesting threads as before. Gulshanji, am really happy to see you as Super moderator. :) :) :) I am really happy that admin carry forward my suggestion. Hoping your new position will give more opportunities to Boddunan to grow faster than before. Same is the case of Kalyani and Sunil. No doubt, Kalyani is an inevitable part of Boddunan. Same is the case of Sunil. Congratulations to you both.
Sunil...you missed to see yourself as an Emperor by a few posts.... :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
List is not at all surprising.....But I missed two names here Sarala and Usha. I think Usha has not applied for the post, like me :whistle: .
Then what about Swetha? I think she is busy nowadays.....
Same is the case of first Emperor of Boddunan

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: suni51, Ashii, Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.