The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was surprised to see the list at first sight as I was expecting Sandhya to be the part of moderator may be she did not appy for it.But I feel she could have been a better moderator as she devotes much time here on Boddunan and as a moderator one should devote quality time here.Anyways but new team is on the job from the day one and I am seeing lots of old threads have been locked. :woohoo:

Just think am Chinmayjee's Shishya ;) ;) :P :laugh: :laugh:

I have no shishya or shishyas!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8733]}

I am only Gulshanji's shishya!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8734]}
Hi All,

Boddunan Team is pleased to announce our new moderator team for Boddunan forums.

After a careful evaluation of the applicant profiles, history, activity and the survey results, we have shortlisted the following members as new Moderator team:

Super Moderators:

1. Kalyani Nandurkar
2. Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Moderator:
1. Suni51

Junior Moderator:
1. Ashii

(Ashii will work under supervision of Kalyani and Gulshan and will be promoted to Moderator role once she become expert with boddunan tasks).

The roles and responsibilities of the moderators will be communicated to their email ids and their names will be published on team page soon.

Please join me congratulating the new team.

Ok....let me now reply to this thread....I really missed a day :P :P

first of all, congratulations to our new team of moderators.......

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8732]}

Gulshanji, Kalyani, Suni and little girl Asha.......wish you all the very best for your new task and role......to take Boddunan to new heights. No doubt, you four truly deserve the positions given to you and I hope Asha will get promotion very soon. :cheer: . As a new member, you are improving day by day. Hoping you will provide forum with nice and interesting threads as before. Gulshanji, am really happy to see you as Super moderator. :) :) :) I am really happy that admin carry forward my suggestion. Hoping your new position will give more opportunities to Boddunan to grow faster than before. Same is the case of Kalyani and Sunil. No doubt, Kalyani is an inevitable part of Boddunan. Same is the case of Sunil. Congratulations to you both.
Sunil...you missed to see yourself as an Emperor by a few posts.... :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
List is not at all surprising.....But I missed two names here Sarala and Usha. I think Usha has not applied for the post, like me :whistle: .
Then what about Swetha? I think she is busy nowadays.....
Same is the case of first Emperor of Boddunan

Thanks Sandhya for such a nice post- Do you think these few posts were any big deal for me but as I had said in a post a few weeks before that I have slowed down intentionally and never wanted to reach 10k posts in a hast. I will reach there but at my own pace. I am sure by the time i shall reach there, you'll have admin searching a new title for you. Thanks again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I was surprised to see the list at first sight as I was expecting Sandhya to be the part of moderator may be she did not appy for it.But I feel she could have been a better moderator as she devotes much time here on Boddunan and as a moderator one should devote quality time here.Anyways but new team is on the job from the day one and I am seeing lots of old threads have been locked. :woohoo:

I am the new adopted shishya of Gulshan Sir now! :P Officially :silly:

Live in the present :)

Am your shishya.....to remain in forums just as a member and to steal gifs from other sites ;)

Meera sandhu
Thank you Sandhya for your encouraging words. :) You were the first person on Boddunan who welcomed me and I connected with your posts easily. Keep spreading the charm in Boddunan. :) I have got a lot to learn from all the members here.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Hi All,

Boddunan Team is pleased to announce our new moderator team for Boddunan forums.

After a careful evaluation of the applicant profiles, history, activity and the survey results, we have shortlisted the following members as new Moderator team:

Super Moderators:

1. Kalyani Nandurkar
2. Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Moderator:
1. Suni51

Junior Moderator:
1. Ashii

(Ashii will work under supervision of Kalyani and Gulshan and will be promoted to Moderator role once she become expert with boddunan tasks).

The roles and responsibilities of the moderators will be communicated to their email ids and their names will be published on team page soon.

Please join me congratulating the new team.

Ok....let me now reply to this thread....I really missed a day :P :P

first of all, congratulations to our new team of moderators.......

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8732]}

Gulshanji, Kalyani, Suni and little girl Asha.......wish you all the very best for your new task and role......to take Boddunan to new heights. No doubt, you four truly deserve the positions given to you and I hope Asha will get promotion very soon. :cheer: . As a new member, you are improving day by day. Hoping you will provide forum with nice and interesting threads as before. Gulshanji, am really happy to see you as Super moderator. :) :) :) I am really happy that admin carry forward my suggestion. Hoping your new position will give more opportunities to Boddunan to grow faster than before. Same is the case of Kalyani and Sunil. No doubt, Kalyani is an inevitable part of Boddunan. Same is the case of Sunil. Congratulations to you both.
Sunil...you missed to see yourself as an Emperor by a few posts.... :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
List is not at all surprising.....But I missed two names here Sarala and Usha. I think Usha has not applied for the post, like me :whistle: .
Then what about Swetha? I think she is busy nowadays.....
Same is the case of first Emperor of Boddunan

Thanks Sandhya for such a nice post- Do you think these few posts were any big deal for me but as I had said in a post a few weeks before that I have slowed down intentionally and never wanted to reach 10k posts in a hast. I will reach there but at my own pace. I am sure by the time i shall reach there, you'll have admin searching a new title for you. Thanks again.

I think in excitement I forget to congratulate you people yesterday. Really sorry for that!!!

Meera sandhu

I do not believe in Gurudom (Guru shishya relation). we are all equal and each one learns from others throughout life. I am not competent to adopt any shishya. But thanks for the acknowledgment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do not believe in Gurudom (Guru shishya relation). we are all equal and each one learns from others throughout life. I am not competent to adopt any shishya. But thanks for the acknowledgment.

I will be working under your supervision as announced by the admin. So said the line in a lighter tone. :)

I will be working under your supervision as announced by the admin. So said the line in a lighter tone. :)

The post was with so many quotations that I took this as sandhya's. I have no difficulty in complying with Admin's directive. So, Asha may be my shishya.
00020309_2012-09-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Ashii
New moderators,
Can you please tell me......what are your new roles? Is any new instruction added?
Hoping at least one moderator will be present at a time online everyday

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.