The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
New moderators,
Can you please tell me......what are your new roles? Is any new instruction added?
Hoping at least one moderator will be present at a time online everyday

Not yet received the instructions. But yes we have been informed that we will soon get the details of the responsibilities we need to take care of as a moderator.

Live in the present :)
I was surprised to see the list at first sight as I was expecting Sandhya to be the part of moderator may be she did not appy for it.But I feel she could have been a better moderator as she devotes much time here on Boddunan and as a moderator one should devote quality time here.Anyways but new team is on the job from the day one and I am seeing lots of old threads have been locked. :woohoo:

Just think am Chinmayjee's Shishya ;) ;) :P :laugh: :laugh:

I have no shishya or shishyas!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8733]}

I am only Gulshanji's shishya!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8734]}

I am the new adopted shishya of Gulshan Sir now! :P Officially :silly:

I do not believe in Gurudom (Guru shishya relation). we are all equal and each one learns from others throughout life. I am not competent to adopt any shishya. But thanks for the acknowledgment.

I will be working under your supervision as announced by the admin. So said the line in a lighter tone. :)

The post was with so many quotations that I took this as sandhya's. I have no difficulty in complying with Admin's directive. So, Asha may be my shishya.

Oh,Guruji ! Don't break my heart by your refusal!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8738]}
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I just congratulate to our new moderators.Hope they will perform their duty well.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: Ashii
I just congratulate to our new moderators.Hope they will perform their duty well.

Lets wait and watch ! Once the editors are selected and the whole team is in place we will have a fair idea what we have in store ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was surprised to see the list at first sight as I was expecting Sandhya to be the part of moderator may be she did not appy for it.But I feel she could have been a better moderator as she devotes much time here on Boddunan and as a moderator one should devote quality time here.Anyways but new team is on the job from the day one and I am seeing lots of old threads have been locked. :woohoo:

I do not believe in Gurudom (Guru shishya relation). we are all equal and each one learns from others throughout life. I am not competent to adopt any shishya. But thanks for the acknowledgment.

I will be working under your supervision as announced by the admin. So said the line in a lighter tone. :)

The post was with so many quotations that I took this as sandhya's. I have no difficulty in complying with Admin's directive. So, Asha may be my shishya.

Don't worry
Am here. You can accept me as your Guru ;)

Am your disciple....it doesn't mean you can't become my disciple :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:
36_1_5_2012-09-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Don't worry

Am your disciple....it doesn't mean you can't become my disciple :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

We are independent personalities. every one learns all life from various sources. so no body is anyone's disciple.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

congratulations to everybody .

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com

Don't worry

A person who is not sure of herself if she should be a Guru or sishya - how can think of enrolling disciples?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8739]}

Don't worry

A person who is not sure of herself if she should be a Guru or sishya - how can think of enrolling disciples?

No confusion...am confident!!!
Both Guru and shishya

Meera sandhu

Don't worry

No confusion...am confident!!!
Both Guru and shishya

This thread too is going the same way as most threads tend to do here :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.