The topic is locked.
Hi All,

We are glad to announce the new Editorial team for reviewing, editing and moderating the Articles section of Boddunan. After a thorough analysis of the applicant's profiles, we have shortlisted the following members for the posts of Editor:

Kalyani Nandurkar
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Sunil Agarwal
Arun Jain

Please join me congratulating the new team.

P.S. In case you have not already seen, please check out the new Boddunan Team page for more information about them.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation to all of you I hope your new journey to boddunan will give you and site more height.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Congratulations to all of you.
Hoping our site will reach more heights and we all earn more through writing articles here.
Sunil Agarwal.....? :blink:
Is it your full name, Sunil?

Meera sandhu
Congratulations to all the new editors!
Thank you said by: suni51, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Congratulations to all the editors. All the best for your future and present success. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Hence I speculated it right. :laugh:

I knew it this will be the editor team. No name in the team surprised me. :blink:
Congratulations to all the new editors! :)

Live in the present :)
I don't know why Sunil is not responding for this double khushi, till now, though he is online.

Meera sandhu
I don't know why Sunil is not responding for this double khushi, till now, though he is online.

Sandhya now he is a moderator and remain online for most of the time checking every body's responses and don't write responses much. :laugh:

He is out for a party probably. :silly:

Live in the present :)

Sandhya now he is a moderator and remain online for most of the time checking every body's responses and don't write responses much. :laugh:

may be waiting for congratulating messages from all of us, so that he can thank all in one response. So intelligent :evil: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.