The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know why Sunil is not responding for this double khushi, till now, though he is online.

Sandhya now he is a moderator and remain online for most of the time checking every body's responses and don't write responses much. :laugh:

may be waiting for congratulating messages from all of us, so that he can thank all in one response. So intelligent :evil: :woohoo:

He is celebrating somewhere else so he is not responding to our posts. :laugh: :laugh:
I don't know why Sunil is not responding for this double khushi, till now, though he is online.

Sandhya now he is a moderator and remain online for most of the time checking every body's responses and don't write responses much. :laugh:

may be waiting for congratulating messages from all of us, so that he can thank all in one response. So intelligent :evil: :woohoo:

He is celebrating somewhere else so he is not responding to our posts. :laugh: :laugh:

Kahi pe nigahein kahi pe nishaana :angry:
Online here, responding somewhere else :evil: :evil:
Why this Koleveri? :silly:

Meera sandhu

You see admin has asked members to congratulate editors, how would it look if I started congratulating myself?

@Asha- I am unable to walk, you know I had an accident yesterday. So no party for me. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Many Congratulations to the new Editorial team, Here's wishing you all the very best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now you are talking, you could have posted before. Thanks a lot.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You see admin has asked members to congratulate editors, how would it look if I started congratulating myself?

@Asha- I am unable to walk, you know I had an accident yesterday. So no party for me. :laugh:

Come on Suny but you could have congratulated your other team members. :laugh:

what happened?

Meera sandhu

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yes, you can even instruct members to write well so that you won't get headache editing our articles :silly: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Yes, you can even instruct members to write well so that you won't get headache editing our articles :silly: :cheer: :cheer:

Suny have you started editing articles? :blink:

Hope now the editing process will be more fast unlike it used to be in the past. :)

Suny have you started editing articles? :blink:

Hope now the editing process will be more fast unlike it used to be in the past. :)

Now also editing is fast. Only problem is text editor is not user friendly now. Let us wait for updates

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.