The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know why Sunil is not responding for this double khushi, till now, though he is online.

You see admin has asked members to congratulate editors, how would it look if I started congratulating myself?

@Asha- I am unable to walk, you know I had an accident yesterday. So no party for me. :laugh:

Come on Suny but you could have congratulated your other team members. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yes, you can even instruct members to write well so that you won't get headache editing our articles :silly: :cheer: :cheer:

Suny have you started editing articles? :blink:

Hope now the editing process will be more fast unlike it used to be in the past. :)

Come on guys start posing more articles, I am last in the row. I will get any thing if big ones leave any thing for me. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't know why Sunil is not responding for this double khushi, till now, though he is online.

You see admin has asked members to congratulate editors, how would it look if I started congratulating myself?

@Asha- I am unable to walk, you know I had an accident yesterday. So no party for me. :laugh:

Come on Suny but you could have congratulated your other team members. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yes, you can even instruct members to write well so that you won't get headache editing our articles :silly: :cheer: :cheer:

Suny have you started editing articles? :blink:

Hope now the editing process will be more fast unlike it used to be in the past. :)

Come on guys start posing more articles, I am last in the row. I will get any thing if big ones leave any thing for me. :laugh: :laugh:

I have just completed an Onam article of 3000 words. If luck showers on you, you can edit it tomorrow :woohoo: :woohoo:
am now preparing its pictures :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

You are making excuses. :P

Live in the present :)

Now you are asking for trouble because I may ask for a return party. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Congratulations to all the members who are selected in editorial team :laugh: :laugh:

Now you are asking for trouble because I may ask for a return party. :laugh: :laugh:

You can only ask. :P

Live in the present :)
Oh great job. Congrats Guys. All the best for your new roles.
Keep adding to the standards..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I am glad to be part of the team and I would ensure that I do my job in the best possible way.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
This is good news. Congrats to all new editors of this site.
Thank you said by: Arun Jain
Hence I speculated it right. :laugh:

I knew it this will be the editor team. No name in the team surprised me. :blink:

This is your intelligent guess. Congratulation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.