The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now it's not possible to know who has edited our article. It's a nice move from admin's side.

Author and editor both name are displayed. Hence editor and author both know each other. In fact, thee need be no secrecy about this.

no sir, editor's name is not displayed in article now

But I saw your article was edited by and that is quite visible.

I just saw my article and name of editor is also there besides mine.

Ayyo :unsure:
I have checked some recent articles. Editor column is blank, no name shown :silly:

Yes you are right, I checked it from invisible mode and saw it blank.

What is invisible mode. Is this that see without logging in or this is something else. I have found that editor name is on all articles.

That is getting in to a particular site through incognito window or a browser, which is not yet registered with the site. You will not see the latest activities but you can see most activities available to non-members.

I just logged out and found editor name missing. But on logging in found editor's name. in articles.

That move saves editors from embarrassment of people charging them of partiality etc. That is a welcome move.

Does this imply that an editor can see on logging in author and editor both names but others cannot.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now it's not possible to know who has edited our article. It's a nice move from admin's side.

Author and editor both name are displayed. Hence editor and author both know each other. In fact, thee need be no secrecy about this.

no sir, editor's name is not displayed in article now

But I saw your article was edited by and that is quite visible.

I just saw my article and name of editor is also there besides mine.

Ayyo :unsure:
I have checked some recent articles. Editor column is blank, no name shown :silly:

Yes you are right, I checked it from invisible mode and saw it blank.

What is invisible mode. Is this that see without logging in or this is something else. I have found that editor name is on all articles.

That is getting in to a particular site through incognito window or a browser, which is not yet registered with the site. You will not see the latest activities but you can see most activities available to non-members.

I just logged out and found editor name missing. But on logging in found editor's name. in articles.

That move saves editors from embarrassment of people charging them of partiality etc. That is a welcome move.

Does this imply that an editor can see on logging in author and editor both names but others cannot.

Not only that but other remarks as well that you make during editing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Sir, perhaps it may be the extra-power of editors.

Let some normal user or Asha reply. Asha, what about you? Can you see editor's name for published articles here?

This is just that when you see without logging in editor name is not there. But if you log in, his name is there. Please also see Sunny's comments about invisible mode in preceding post.

Let me thank you for scoring one lac points during discussion in this thread.

Wow!!
Congratulations Sir...
Many many congratulations

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Sir, perhaps it may be the extra-power of editors.

Let some normal user or Asha reply. Asha, what about you? Can you see editor's name for published articles here?

This is just that when you see without logging in editor name is not there. But if you log in, his name is there. Please also see Sunny's comments about invisible mode in preceding post.

Let me thank you for scoring one lac points during discussion in this thread.

Wow!!
Congratulations Sir...
Many many congratulations

Reaching here is not so easy ,needs a lot of dedication.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Actually a lot of happenings in past 1-2 months....
Our site in BETA, now also undergoing many upgradations....1 Emperor, 2 Caesers, One moderator waiting at the Emperor door, new moderators and editors, three persons completing 1 lakh points within an interval of 2-3 months.
We can't even imagine, what's going to happen next......
Changes are very fast now!!!

Meera sandhu
Our site in BETA, now also undergoing many upgradations....1 Emperor, 2 Caesers, One moderator waiting at the Emperor door, new moderators and editors, three persons completing 1 lakh points within an interval of 2-3 months.

And we are waiting for the next title at 20K posts. I think admin must be busy making the whole new categories of titles.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let wait for that.
We also have got the friend like you and others who are trying to get more success of this site.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
The thread is actually about announcement of new editor team. The team is announced and is operational. So this thread has served its purpose. Hence locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.