The topic is locked.
I would like to thank each and everyone who contributed to this massive database of articles on boddunan.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you Sir and am proud that Boddunan is growing day by day and am a part of it.
Today morning only I dreamt of completing 1000 articles in Boddunan.
Hoping I can achieve it within 1 year from today onwards.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Maverick
I would like to thank each and everyone who contributed to this massive database of articles on boddunan.

As a small partner in this endevour, i Express my Joy- de- vivre on this eventful occasion
Thanks Maverick and congrats all.. Keep up the great work.

@Sandhya,
We all know you can do it.. Your dreams are not far.. Keep rocking.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Congratulations. 12500 certainly is huge and I hope we reach the 20k mark soon.
This achievement is attributable to administration as well as the active members. The successive writing contests motivated some members to write quality articles on specified topics. The entire Boddunan family deserves congratulation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Wow! 12,500 is indeed a great number. Maverick, many warm congratulations to you, the support team and every one else in boddunan who made it possible. Let us now work to make this number even greater! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Maverick
That is a great achievement and all the members can pat their backs since each one of us has contributed towards it... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very happy to know this landmark and Yours truly has a very small part in it!! :P :P :P :P

Congrats to all who have been on board in this fantastic voyage!
Very happy to know this landmark and Yours truly has a very small part in it!! :P :P :P :P

ceemji, where are your articles?
Not seen nowadays? :evil:

Meera sandhu

ceemji, where are your articles?
Not seen nowadays? :evil:

Your forays into this field are more than making it up! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.