The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice to hear that Boddunan has reached 12,500 articles! Everybody keep contributing :woohoo:

Mala Jaiswar
Very happy to know this landmark and Yours truly has a very small part in it!! :P :P :P :P

Congrats to all who have been on board in this fantastic voyage!

ceemji, where are your articles?
Not seen nowadays? :evil:

Your forays into this field are more than making it up! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's not an excuse, You can write 5 articles a day ;)

Meera sandhu
Congratulations to all the members of boddunan family who have supported to achieve this height.
Wow! this is great news! Congratulations to Maverick and all the members here. :)

Live in the present :)
That is a good news for the site, I am feeling proud to be part of the site. Hope the site will achieve greater heights in near future.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends.....your attention please....
Through article writing and 2 contests, I earned 7000 rs in one month.....(I think just 100 rs short)
I don't think 7000 is a bad amount and it happened only through article writing. Through revenue sharing I got 250 only.
So friends, why can't you start writing today onwards....
one or two article per day is sufficient.
If all of us try so, we can see 25k mark in one year. what do you think? :P

Meera sandhu
Friends.....your attention please....
Through article writing and 2 contests, I earned 7000 rs in one month.....(I think just 100 rs short)
I don't think 7000 is a bad amount and it happened only through article writing. Through revenue sharing I got 250 only.
So friends, why can't you start writing today onwards....
one or two article per day is sufficient.
If all of us try so, we can see 25k mark in one year. what do you think? :P

This is great and very encouraging! You have put in a lot of hard work and I am sure many would like to do so now. I think even I should gear up now. ;)

it's possible Asha...
Actually in the past 2-3 months a lot of new articles and new writers.....
It never happened before. Am sure, next year this time, we will see Boddunan in new heights.....
just we need to choose rare and most wanted topics while preparing articles...
we need to know what situation demands.

Meera sandhu
it's possible Asha...
Actually in the past 2-3 months a lot of new articles and new writers.....
It never happened before. Am sure, next year this time, we will see Boddunan in new heights.....
just we need to choose rare and most wanted topics while preparing articles...
we need to know what situation demands.

Yes we have a lot of new writers among us now and the article database is continuously growing. This is good for all of us as Boddunan is sure to touch heights in the coming times.

Its good to hear this news. Boddunan is increasing rapidly.Hope it will increase more.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.