Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi All,

We are updating our software to meet the quality requirements as well as provide you the best experience on Boddunan. Over the next few days, you will see most of the features gets updated. The article section is already got updated and will soon complete full updates. So please read the following.

1. The points system will be moved to a completely new software which we developed. Though your existing points will be accessible to you, we advise you to take a back up copy (Dashboard -> Points ->Download Full Activity). The new system will only have the total points that you earned till the launch date ( we will announce the launch date very soon)

2. A new badge system is being introduced to recognize the members who are the backbones of the site. You will get awarded with the different badges at different stages. For example you post 100 articles, your article gets 10k views, you answered 100 questions, you created 50 polls and so on are few examples.

We are creating the new badges for each activity, and we would love to see your input.

3. We have too many profile pages, we are getting away with all of them and will have a common profile page for each member. You can find it on newly developed pages or from My Profile link on top of this page. Please update your avatar. All boddunan features will soon adapt to this profile.

4. A new blog feature is introduced in articles section. Every member will have his/her blog created and can be accessible from your profile page.

5. The articles pages are revamped to make more personalized to you, adds author details etc.

6. A new commenting system will be introduced soon as current one is not capable of handling spam properly.

7. The article pages are completely revamped for easy navigation.

Your inputs are much appreciated.

On behalf of Boddunan Team.
~ Maverick

P.S. Please do not quote this topic while replying as it is too big for everyone to quote. Just add your reply please. Thanks for your co-operation.

One more Input, There are some constants articles which are there on the Homepage. Can we keep getting then changed randomly after some time automatically and even the old ones also, otherwise they get lost in such a big site. does it sound valid ?

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
These are wonderful and awesome updates announced by maverick. Congratulation to him. and even thank you also. We will be eagerly waiting for the launch of them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

now am seeing some changes in the articles....
what is this reputation and badges?
how is it calculated?

Meera sandhu

One more Input, There are some constants articles which are there on the Homepage. Can we keep getting then changed randomly after some time automatically and even the old ones also, otherwise they get lost in such a big site. does it sound valid ?

now articles are changed twice a week. I think so.
but it can be done weekly. :)

Meera sandhu

No it should be done every minute, rather should keep on moving/changing every moment. That's the best way of letting people know that we have almost 13k articles.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The site is all going to get more exciting for us! The new features will add more life to it. I would back up Suni's idea thatt the articles on the home page should keep changing.

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: suni51
Its a very happy news to hear from you admin. It was very hard to navigate certain pages easily earlier.
Thank you sir for your reply.Actually yesterday I could not find that so.thank you for solving and also I submitted another review of mobile phone on Thursday how we will understand whether it has been accepted or rejected.
Presently, the reviews feature is little nascent stages. Please contact support team and the rest will be taken care of.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

No it should be done every minute, rather should keep on moving/changing every moment. That's the best way of letting people know that we have almost 13k articles.

I think weekely changing system is already there... Needs to be updated sooner.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Popular articles blocks shows articles in last 7 days. latest articles updates as soon as new ones come.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.