Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
now am seeing some changes in the articles....
what is this reputation and badges?
how is it calculated?
Reputation is the total of your points (will be coming soon after points system migrated)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
From where should I contact support team.Where I will get that feature.

Sharmistha Banerjee
From where should I contact support team.Where I will get that feature.
Just click the Boddunan Support link at the footer of every page.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

The site is all going to get more exciting for us! The new features will add more life to it. I would back up Suni's idea thatt the articles on the home page should keep changing.

months before, I was the person who gave this suggestion to admin through PM :P

I know well, our suggestions through forums never reaches admin. so, better is to communicate with him directly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Nice to hear about the software enhancement.

Mala Jaiswar
Great move my Maverick and this will be more friendly to every members.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is great news and I especially loved the feature of adding badges for each activity. The blog feature also looks very great and is at par with many other top ranking sites! Well done and congratulations!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The site is all going to get more exciting for us! The new features will add more life to it. I would back up Suni's idea thatt the articles on the home page should keep changing.

months before, I was the person who gave this suggestion to admin through PM :P

I know well, our suggestions through forums never reaches admin. so, better is to communicate with him directly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think he would have noted it this time. ;) The blog system seems to be an interesting one. Waiting for all the changes to occur soon.

Live in the present :)

Staying in the home page for a longer duration indicates the popularity of the article. It should be given that pride of place.

Staying in the home page for a longer duration indicates the popularity of the article. It should be given that pride of place.

We can add separate column for most read or most popular articles. My point is so many articles go unread because they are never seen on the homepage. They should be randomly updated after every half an hour at least so that we can read new things. It will only add dynamism to site which will be good. Tha'ts my point.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.