Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now only I had a look at profile section. It looks awesome. Now navigation becomes so easy. I do not know how to add friends here. I Would be happy if anyone let me know this.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Sandhya your suggestions are good and I think Maverick is thinking seriously to give a attractive look. You can send pm to him.

no need to send PM.
Am sure, he will read our posts :P
thank you
Of course. :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
let me put forward another idea...
instead of placing leaderboard in the front page, a link can be placed with quote, "Do you want to know active members of the site/top participating members of site/top earners this week"...anything like that
leader board can be provided in the link. by this way, a guest may feel interest to click the link to know about active members. by this way, the space saved may be wisely used for other purposes, providing a few more article links.
Puneeth, what do you say?

Hmm , that can be done... But why asking him. Just have the link naming top contributing members in the Forum and that can redirect to top healthy contributors and even that can be segregated as creative section , knowledge, humor. Every top member in his respective area if possible... Am i asking too much ?? :P :P :P

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
instead of placing leaderboard in the front page, a link can be placed with quote, "Do you want to know active members of the site/top participating members of site/top earners this week"...anything like that
leader board can be provided in the link. by this way, a guest may feel interest to click the link to know about active members. by this way, the space saved may be wisely used for other purposes, providing a few more article links.

Hmm , that can be done... But why asking him. Just have the link naming top contributing members in the Forum and that can redirect to top healthy contributors and even that can be segregated as creative section , knowledge, humor. Every top member in his respective area if possible... Am i asking too much ?? :P :P :P

no no...
only a little :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

yes, it's a nice idea.
let us give more pressure to our brains to come forward with some masterpiece ideas :woohoo: :woohoo: , thus helping our admin a little more :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
[hide][/hide]

no no...
only a little :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

yes, it's a nice idea.
let us give more pressure to our brains to come forward with some masterpiece ideas :woohoo: :woohoo: , thus helping our admin a little more :cheer: :cheer:

When creative people like you are there. Ideas are never less.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

One new point just stuck. Rather than every time for mods to take action to close the thread. Can we have the feature in which a person who started it, can close it too. ???

One new point just stuck. Rather than every time for mods to take action to close the thread. Can we have the feature in which a person who started it, can close it too. ???

we can report to moderator if we need to close a thread. no problem. they will check it and lock, as we request. :)

Meera sandhu
It's an administration function, not available for regular users.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I read about all the changes thoroughly which are going to happen in few days but I am not able to understand them clearly. I am surprised to see marverick has not mentioned any thing about the people who are active on forums :laugh: . will Overall reputation be assigned as per articles written by the user and number of his/her articles been reviewed only or all activities will collectively be considered while calculating reputation. What will be the advantage when one has a high reputation here?. Will there be any benefits? or will it be just for the sake that people come to know that a particular person is having good reputation here. I feel there should be something that would motivate people to get good reputation.

A new commenting system will be introduced soon as current one is not capable of handling spam properly.

What would this new system be? May we know it in detail? Yes that's for sure we need something here that could stop spamming. :)

I agree with Puneet these days many of the good articles don't get attention like in the past when all the articles used to get displayed at the top I think that previous thing was better. :)
Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra
It is a very great move. Hearty congratulations for the updates.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.