Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sunil.. But this is really not good. I mean people are just giving negative things because of change of opinion for that answer.. And loosing point for that is not fair I guess.

But I keep on answering in answer section even though my points are getting reduced. I am expressing my views in that section.

There is one thing very funny about the negative voting. How can you get a negative vote on right factual answer. There may be different opinions on issue but how can this be on facts. One question is about 'smallest bird'. The answer is Hemingway. I wonder how this can be given a 'dislike'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

HA ha.. Yes Gulshanji.. I have seen even answers like that getting dislikes. But that rating was in past, I hope this will not continue.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
He he he! I just checked and saw that I have got more than 8 minus twos and that too for giving proper detailed and relevant information that was asked by the users!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I really really pity the intelligence of those people who have rated my answer down!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Not to mention negative rating for rejecting articles that have been copied from other websites!! :woohoo:

Never mind - that is part and parcel of being in a position where they take their frustration out this way. And yes being blunt and to the point also makes people a terror target. I don't mind that, in fact more the merrier. :laugh: :laugh:

That's the reality. If you call a spade a spade, AKA whistle blowing, people cannot assimilate it. After all it needs Guts
Sunil.. But this is really not good. I mean people are just giving negative things because of change of opinion for that answer.. And loosing point for that is not fair I guess.

But I keep on answering in answer section even though my points are getting reduced. I am expressing my views in that section.

There is one thing very funny about the negative voting. How can you get a negative vote on right factual answer. There may be different opinions on issue but how can this be on facts. One question is about 'smallest bird'. The answer is Hemingway. I wonder how this can be given a 'dislike'.

That's what makes me laugh too, you would probably get a negative vote because of the grouse that you know the answer and that other person does not!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

That's what makes me laugh too, you would probably get a negative vote because of the grouse that you know the answer and that other person does not!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In fact, many of us do not know the answer. I also searched the net and then answered.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

He he he! I just checked and saw that I have got more than 8 minus twos and that too for giving proper detailed and relevant information that was asked by the users!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I really really pity the intelligence of those people who have rated my answer down!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Not to mention negative rating for rejecting articles that have been copied from other websites!! :woohoo:

Never mind - that is part and parcel of being in a position where they take their frustration out this way. And yes being blunt and to the point also makes people a terror target. I don't mind that, in fact more the merrier. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes I know that! And I really get the kick out of it all thinking about how I may have tickled someone's evilly mean bone!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

Well said Gulshan Ji. Administration has to give this 'Negativing' a serious thought.

In fact, many of us do not know the answer. I also searched the net and then answered.

That is the thing, you searched well and got the answer!!! :)

These are all initial hiccups and will gets settled once everyone used to the system. It will infact works out the best in producing the high quality answers at the same time reward the best contributors like no other. Don't worry about couple of negatives, you got double number of positives as well which are holding higher point value.

@Maverick Is it possible to add a comment box for stating the reason for dislike or like. And If the user dislikes any answer he should first give proper reason for disliking it and if doesn't do it properly that dislike should not be counted by the system. In this way maybe you can know which on is genuine and which one is not..
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Some points system in this site is not good.Today I found that my answer were voted down and I got minus six.This system is not liked by me.This way we will lose points which we earned.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.