Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sunil.. But this is really not good. I mean people are just giving negative things because of change of opinion for that answer.. And loosing point for that is not fair I guess.

it seems everyone is interested in Q&A section now, that forums :silly:
now, let me also know what's interesting there :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
still now, I have never served Boddunan through Q&A :cheer: :cheer:

I think the participation in Q&A will decrease if things go like this as even I too got -2 for voting me down but its OK its part of the game may be those who vote down others will be noted by admin or once their points too get stat reducing they will realize it. I still carrying on to answer question in that section. :blink:

To share a secret with you - the one who nags you gets a negative point himself. What a lovely idea- Ham to dubenge sanam tujh ko bhi le dubenge. :laugh: :laugh:

That's OK I am still active on Q&A without caring to get voted down. I have posted a same old question there about online earnings but no one answered it. :(
Sunil.. But this is really not good. I mean people are just giving negative things because of change of opinion for that answer.. And loosing point for that is not fair I guess.

I think the participation in Q&A will decrease if things go like this as even I too got -2 for voting me down but its OK its part of the game may be those who vote down others will be noted by admin or once their points too get stat reducing they will realize it. I still carrying on to answer question in that section. :blink:

To share a secret with you - the one who nags you gets a negative point himself. What a lovely idea- Ham to dubenge sanam tujh ko bhi le dubenge. :laugh: :laugh:

That's OK I am still active on Q&A without caring to get voted down. I have posted a same old question there about online earnings but no one answered it. :(

You quoted me before reading my edited version. I said this is easy to know who did it. At least for me it's easy to know. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You quoted me before reading my edited version. I said this is easy to know who did it. At least for me it's easy to know. ;)

How to check it? :blink:

What is the option to check some one else points detail?. :blink:
Don't vote down please. I can understand also who is doing so.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

ram You also getting (-) How many of them did you get? :ohmy:

I got -4 for two answers but i see many of the people have equal numbers of likes and dislikes on an answer. :blink:

I got -4 for two answers but i see many of the people have equal numbers of likes and dislikes on an answer. :blink:

I have also 3-4 negatives and as you know the one who gives negative also gets negative. So this will cool down later, don't worry about it.

I have also 3-4 negatives and as you know the one who gives negative also gets negative. So this will cool down later, don't worry about it.

I think I am the highest negative mark gainer still now more than 15 times.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

That means you need to cut down short answers and provide the answers in useful way.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

How a member can know, about negative marking?

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.