Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh just now I logged in and saw I have -38 yesterday for answering questions but that's OK its part of life . :)
Oh just now I logged in and saw I have -38 yesterday for answering questions but that's OK its part of life . :)

No, it's not part of life. It's a disease to be curbed before it becomes an epidemic. All of us losing points. Administrator has to put an end to this.

so, you have already begun the hunting :P :P

Meera sandhu

No, it's not part of life. It's a disease to be curbed before it becomes an epidemic. All of us losing points. Administrator has to put an end to this.

all of you entered that maidan in the aim of getting a few points, but at last end as losers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Don't vote down please. I can understand also who is doing so.

ram You also getting (-) How many of them did you get? :ohmy:

I got -4 for two answers but i see many of the people have equal numbers of likes and dislikes on an answer. :blink:

I have also 3-4 negatives and as you know the one who gives negative also gets negative. So this will cool down later, don't worry about it.

I think I am the highest negative mark gainer still now more than 15 times.

How a member can know, about negative marking?

just check your points ronark to know where you have gained, and where you lost :P

Meera sandhu

all of you entered that maidan in the aim of getting a few points, but at last end as losers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only yesterday you expressed your wish for those same "Few " points. What we are doing is lending our helping hand to strengthen the new point system and honoring Administrator's philosophy.

Only yesterday you expressed your wish for those same "Few " points. What we are doing is lending our helping hand to strengthen the new point system and honoring Administrator's philosophy.

am thinking of giving plus to all of your answers, good or bad. :woohoo: :woohoo: after all, I never reduces anyone's points :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

am thinking of giving plus to all of your answers, good or bad. :woohoo: :woohoo: after all, I never reduces anyone's points :laugh: :laugh:

No that too is bad (I know you said it in a lighter vein.) Use your discretion. Think before you click. Anyhow this system of' Voting up" and 'Voting down" will be misused beyond measure.

No that too is bad (I know you said it in a lighter vein.) Use your discretion. Think before you click. Anyhow this system of' Voting up" and 'Voting down" will be misused beyond measure.

i was just kidding babuji
am not going to enter that section..
if i enter somewhere, it's difficult even for me to quit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
better..you people play and I keep watching, enjoying all the fun of the game :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

i was just kidding babuji
am not going to enter that section..
if i enter somewhere, it's difficult even for me to quit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
better..you people play and I keep watching, enjoying all the fun of the game :cheer: :cheer:

Now i too have decided to stop going to that section. I tried to do Quizzes. With the help of the administrator i could make it to some extent. But i will not leave. Because, it has lot of potential to subscribe to your income
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.