Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh just now I logged in and saw I have -38 yesterday for answering questions but that's OK its part of life . :)

No, it's not part of life. It's a disease to be curbed before it becomes an epidemic. All of us losing points. Administrator has to put an end to this.

all of you entered that maidan in the aim of getting a few points, but at last end as losers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only yesterday you expressed your wish for those same "Few " points. What we are doing is lending our helping hand to strengthen the new point system and honoring Administrator's philosophy.

am thinking of giving plus to all of your answers, good or bad. :woohoo: :woohoo: after all, I never reduces anyone's points :laugh: :laugh:

No that too is bad (I know you said it in a lighter vein.) Use your discretion. Think before you click. Anyhow this system of' Voting up" and 'Voting down" will be misused beyond measure.

i was just kidding babuji
am not going to enter that section..
if i enter somewhere, it's difficult even for me to quit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
better..you people play and I keep watching, enjoying all the fun of the game :cheer: :cheer:

Now i too have decided to stop going to that section. I tried to do Quizzes. With the help of the administrator i could make it to some extent. But i will not leave. Because, it has lot of potential to subscribe to your income

try some puzzles instead ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
That was system mistake, it was allowing all users to vote including those not logged in. All such ratings removed and now only genuine ratings kept. Respective negative points are also removed.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ratings cleanup completed. Now only registered user ratings are shown. Now its fun answering there ;)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, rambabu, Sanjeev Gupta
Ratings cleanup completed. Now only registered user ratings are shown. Now its fun answering there ;)

Thank you. now you gave a chance to ask and answer QA.
By the by, if its not out of the way, will you please have a look at the quizzes section.
After your instructions, yesterday i could do everything successfully. But after clicking the 'Continue". the puzzle is dis appearing.

I have added 5 questions and saved hem.
Where can we see the points earned this month.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Two days ago I submitted one review of a tourist place Nainital.But its not approved still now.

Sharmistha Banerjee
i want to know when our leaderboard will be restored?
will it take more time.....?also, total points earned this month....

Meera sandhu

By the by, if its not out of the way, will you please have a look at the quizzes section.
After your instructions, yesterday i could do everything successfully. But after clicking the 'Continue". the puzzle is dis appearing.

I can see the quiz but have not selected correct answers for each question. You should click finish button once everything is completed. It will be sent for review and published after that.

I can see the quiz but have not selected correct answers for each question. You should click finish button once everything is completed. It will be sent for review and published after that.

That's a big morale booster dear Administrator. Can i proceed to the 2nd quiz or should i wait till it is approved? thank you
Please edit it and select correct answers and submit again. You can continue with others as well.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.