Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Points are not showing on the leader board/home page , hope it gets restored.....

For some time, it didn't function. With the new week it appeared again

Is that so, but as of now, it stil does not seem to be working...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I just want to know if there is any problem behind the points system or any system error. Only few members are listed on the home page with highest scorers of the week.
I just want to know if there is any problem behind the points system or any system error. Only few members are listed on the home page with highest scorers of the week.

Its still not working because they are showing new joinees who earned 10 points upon registration and two others from long back!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Maverick sir, what has happened to leader board? How much time it will take to fix it out?

Want to make each day Accountable

Its still not working because they are showing new joinees who earned 10 points upon registration and two others from long back!

Hope to get it restored soon. I doubt the points which are accumulating now will be added and considered. :blink:

Hope to get it restored soon. I doubt the points which are accumulating now will be added and considered. :blink:

Let us hope for the best and pray that it is restored as soon as possible! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It will be back in couple of days. Please wait. btw.. the Member of the Week award has no issues with this.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Where can i get the total points of current month?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

last week, am a bit doubtful in the leaderboard. :unsure: :unsure:
yet, no problem, if it' will be restored soon :)

Meera sandhu

last week, am a bit doubtful in the leaderboard. :unsure: :unsure:
yet, no problem, if it' will be restored soon :)

All will be OK according to Administrator
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.