Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
leaderboard is updated now. But am surprised to see last week's leaderboard.....I think, points after the upgradation are shown in table.

Yes it is updated and shocked to see as many worked hard. I lost concentration here.

Now, total points of this month :cheer: :cheer:
hoping it will be restored soon

Meera sandhu
leaderboard is updated now. But am surprised to see last week's leaderboard.....I think, points after the upgradation are shown in table.

Yes it is updated and shocked to see as many worked hard. I lost concentration here.

Now, total points of this month :cheer: :cheer:
hoping it will be restored soon

Yes it must be restored soon. It is difficult to find points of the month.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Happy to see the new points system. I think now all section in boddunan will be active by this new points system. specially quiz & crosswords :cheer:

Vinu
Happy to see the new points system. I think now all section in boddunan will be active by this new points system. specially quiz & crosswords :cheer:

That's right now people will participate in all sections unlike in the past when there weer few people who used to do that in other sections except forums and writing articles. :blink:

Quizzes and crosswords are yet to take off

Now in new point system we are getting few points. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Now in new point system we are getting few points. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

But that hardly matters as far as every body is getting the same points for same activity. :)
Now we can see our last month and this month points earned on Dashboard.

Sharmistha Banerjee
After careful observation for the past couple of months, we decided to revert the additional points assigned for posting new questions. The move was not resulted in positive change hence it is reverted to original 1 point per question with immediate effect.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Rajani K
After careful observation for the past couple of months, we decided to revert the additional points assigned for posting new questions. The move was not resulted in positive change hence it is reverted to original 1 point per question with immediate effect.

I would request you too please give some more scope to earn points as I see lately there is no much scope for one to earn better points here. :evil: I think you should re consider to increase points/post in forums if planning to stop posting in quote section/reducing points for asking questions. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.