Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
like/unlike are the buttons used for voteup/down points. There is no criteria for that, it is ones own discretion to vote up or down. You are not bound to do it on every answer just like why you would rate articles.

I mean, suppose if someone had voted down for someone's answer just because he is not agree with him/her. Just because of that he have to lost -2 points.. But that's his/her opinion for that question. So isn't -2 points for that is like unfair. :huh:
That person will also gets -1 points ;)

This is how the better answering system can be built. Otherwise we can see thousands of answers like "google it for answer" :evil:

That's okay admin.. But I still think it can create problems.. :dry: Don't you think people can misuse it?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes, that is why negative points for the user who voted down the answer. And also we have all eyes open on the activity.

Btw... this is the only feature that will earn you continuous points even if you are not doing anything or even not logged in (some one is voting up and giving you points). All you need to do is write good answers.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

HA ha.. That's the plus point for sure.

About answering good Answer, that's not problem.. Problem is that people can have different opinions on one question. That can give lots of negative one too.

About answering good Answer, that's not problem.. Problem is that people can have different opinions on one question. That can give lots of negative one too.
IMHO, it is not like forum answers. An answer is an answer, if it contains enough juice, people definitely like it. Usually no one will you vote down unless you write really freaky answer.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: AKP

IMHO, it is not like forum answers. An answer is an answer, if it contains enough juice, people definitely like it. Usually no one will you vote down unless you write really freaky answer.

Hmm.. That's true too. Thanks for clearing doubts about it. :)

@Maverick.. One last thing, in answer section,

- is for Like
+ is for unlike..

Don't you think it can create confusion..

Hmm.. That's true too. Thanks for clearing doubts about it. :)

IT will be started from today after 12.oo AM.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

@Maverick.. One last thing, in answer section,

- is for Like
+ is for unlike..

Don't you think it can create confusion..

Is it so then it will definitely confuse as generally reverse applies + for like and - for dislike..

@Maverick please have a look at this facility..
But Sir,
it is also possible to give points on the basis of character count.
even if I post lengthy posts and short posts, i get the same points. but, for lengthy posts, if more points are awarded it will be an encouraging factor for persons who posts long replies. otherwise, for getting 3 points, all will opt for small posts with 50+ characters
Character limit is just an eligibility. If you participate on forums not just for points. the limit doesn't matter to you. And do you know why only few people are praised/respected here for their presence irrespective of their points or whatever? Those who just concentrate on points will leave subsequently or turn to good writers later on. So it doesn't matter how many characters are there. After all forum will earn you enough knowledge to be social and be a good writer. That is the main intention of forum, not the points.

yet it would be a better idea to grand more points for lengthy posts.
there are a few persons here who write lengthy posts without caring points :)

I don't agree even the short response sometimes can better than a lengthy response. The thing is it should be informative and should be a quality content not like if it has been written just to earn points. :)

how many such responses Sanjeev? Only a few, right?
a post containing 2 or 3 sentences can be considered as an excellent reply comparing a short answer of just 100 characters.
for article posting here, where cash credits are given on the basis of no. of words, why can't it be applied to forum also?

otherwise just see, we are going to see only short answers in forum, with incomplete responses....... :silly:

Now they are considering the length of the post as now minimum characters should be 100 which may be OK but I feel if it is increased then the participation may get reduced as no one wants to write more. :laugh:
screenshotLatest.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
Friends, have you saved your activity till now?
if not, do it now itself :)
i have done one more thing
just check

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9328]}
take a screenshot like this showing the server time and points this month....
it may not be possible to include that graph within a screenshot. I some how managed it... :P
just keep it both, for future reference :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.