Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
everyone busy with taking snapshots :P ?
no reply :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
ok....
hoping you don't have any doubts
just keep a copy of both - your activity and a snapshot as I have taken.....showing your total points, points this month and server time....
am signing off :)
byeeee
stats.doc (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
everyone busy with taking snapshots :P ?
no reply :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
ok....
hoping you don't have any doubts
just keep a copy of both - your activity and a snapshot as I have taken.....showing your total points, points this month and server time....
am signing off :)
byeeee

Ok see mine

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9331]}
The migration is now completed. You should see your points archived till yesterday and the new points added to the table. Let me know in case someone facing any issues.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Please note that the leader board will not update to your latest points for a while. However they are still recorded. We will update the leader board in short time.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Please note that the leader board will not update to your latest points for a while. However they are still recorded. We will update the leader board in short time.

Maverick, Points are not getting added for the posts today, I have posted this in answer all your queries thread. Please look into it.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
i got 50 points more than the previous level. what could be the reason :silly: ?
anyhow am happy that my points are safe :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I can see points getting added of you all. Please check first before getting into conclusion.

I can see points getting added of you all. Please check first before getting into conclusion.

my points are added, except today's.
no problem.
can you tell me sir, how is reputation calculated. now, everyone's profile is showing it

Meera sandhu

no problem.
can you tell me sir, how is reputation calculated. now, everyone's profile is showing it
If you observe it carefully, it is nothing but your total points.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

no problem.
If you observe it carefully, it is nothing but your total points.

Yes Maverick, I found out this early morning itself. Since my reputation was above 6000, I thought that it is nothing but the points I scored. Points are not getting displayed in posts. Could you please let us know the reason?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.