Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Marverick but there should be some more points for the people who ask questions as I don't find people staring questions they are more interested in answering questions. :)

He he... Yes that's right. I guess 1 point for creating question is little less. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Marverick but there should be some more points for the people who ask questions as I don't find people staring questions they are more interested in answering questions. :)

He he... Yes that's right. I guess 1 point for creating question is little less. :whistle:

Imagine where should I answer when no one is starting questions. :evil:

And 1 point/question is not justified at all. :evil:
I agree with you SJ.. It should be increase so that people also go for starting questions like you, and it will increase chance for answering more of them.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

I am afraid, I do not want to read silly questions all over.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I am afraid, I do not want to read silly questions all over.

But that is in your hand as you always can scan questions and can delete those silly questions. :)
Maverick... But because starting question give only one point, user may ignore it.. So less questions available for answer.

Sanjeev, each deleted answer will produce one 404 page on Google, will be bad in that way.

AKP, questions should be asked when you want some query answered but not just for the sake of asking. I know there are very less number of questions being asked everyday but remember there are already over 600 open questions that are still unanswered or unsolved. So why shouldn't you go for it?

Anyway, the points are now increased to two but we will review and revert whenever required.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: AKP, Sanjeev Gupta
Sanjeev, each deleted answer will produce one 404 page on Google, will be bad in that way.

AKP, questions should be asked when you want some query answered but not just for the sake of asking. I know there are very less number of questions being asked everyday but remember there are already over 600 open questions that are still unanswered or unsolved. So why shouldn't you go for it?

Anyway, the points are now increased to two but we will review and revert whenever required.

Thanks Mevrick.. And I have just started to use all other feature of this site and will try to be more active. About increased point, check it if you found it not well, then of course you can roll back it.

Thankyou Maverick but I said questions can be reviewed by editors before getting published on the site that may not effect anything just like polls which are approved before being published. :blink:

Thankyou Maverick but I said questions can be reviewed by editors before getting published on the site that may not effect anything just like polls which are approved before being published. :blink:

It is good opinion and will increase the standards in Q&A section too. But what I observed is most of the questions are repeated.. they are either asked in forums.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.