The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have submitted some quotes by my name, but those are not at all written by anyone and is my own creativity. I have created those quotes by my own.
If you are pointing on me, then i would like to know.
I just want to confirm that any problem is created by me or not.

I always believed that 'quotes' are those that are stated by celebrities and famous personalities. Can somebody give his own statement in quote section.

Why not? We also can put our thoughts. Like them we are also humans and have knowledge to put our quotes. I don't think there is anything wrong if we put our own statement. The condition, is that it should not be any random statement, there should be some solid meaning in it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Points should be taken off if a member has gone against the rules. That is minimum penalty for first time offenders.

I think this post will warn the users now. I didn't even knew the quote section is being spammed too.

Live in the present :)
Points should be taken off if a member has gone against the rules. That is minimum penalty for first time offenders.

I think this post will warn the users now. I didn't even knew the quote section is being spammed too.

Even I too did not know that in quote section too people spam. :blink:
Surprise to know that spammers have even attacked quotes section. I agree that quote can be given by anyone if it has relevancy and some message.
HE HE HE!! This is just so hilarious!

I just checked out the Quotes section and found it overflowing with quotes submitted by Karuna_sapra as her own and ALL of them copied from books, movies etc.

See this: “I'm gonna fight for you, until your heart stops beating.” - KARUNA

This is a dialogue by Jacob Black from the Twilight series!!! :blink: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I just checked out the Quotes section and found it overflowing with quotes submitted by Karuna_sapra as her own and ALL of them copied from books, movies etc.

This is a dialogue by Jacob Black from the Twilight series!!! :blink: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I too was not aware that we could not submit quotes written by others - i did submit one long before, quote by someone distinguished, uploading a picture of him and also giving credit for the person....is that ok or is it still against the rules ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have submitted some quotes by my name, but those are not at all written by anyone and is my own creativity. I have created those quotes by my own.
If you are pointing on me, then i would like to know.
I just want to confirm that any problem is created by me or not.

I always believed that 'quotes' are those that are stated by celebrities and famous personalities. Can somebody give his own statement in quote section.

Why not? We also can put our thoughts. Like them we are also humans and have knowledge to put our quotes. I don't think there is anything wrong if we put our own statement. The condition, is that it should not be any random statement, there should be some solid meaning in it.

I do not what what purpose giving 'quote' by myself serves. I have seen that such provision exists. We can give our comments in Forum and articles. 'Quotes' are always by famous personalities. I request that 'myself' be removed from quotes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I too was not aware that we could not submit quotes written by others - i did submit one long before, quote by someone distinguished, uploading a picture of him and also giving credit for the person....is that ok or is it still against the rules ?

And why do you think this is against the rules, quote is a statement given by a prominent personality and you have done just that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Actually that is what we are supposed to do in the Quotes section but this particular user is uploading quotes by prominent people, dialogues from various movies etc. as her own!!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

@ sunil...And why do you think this is against the rules, quote is a statement given by a prominent personality and you have done just that.

Actually that is what we are supposed to do in the Quotes section but this particular user is uploading quotes by prominent people, dialogues from various movies etc. as her own!!! :woohoo:

Thanks a lot Sunil, Kalyani for clearing my doubts... :) i have been wanting to know about this since a long time...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.