The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many many many congratulations to you Suni!! You are admired by many here I wish you all the very best! :)

asha, now it's time for your promotion :P
work at double speed to reach there easily :P

At present I am enjoying being the junior most moderator here. ;) Taking baby steps to reach the high level. :blush:

You seemed to have graduated to be called a senior one - those baby steps have steadied enough into firm and confident ones!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10121]}

I am sure she will come up with a bang soon leaving her step marks allover the site. :) you know these babies are learning judo karate. :laugh:

You know, she has already displayed her great maturity by cleverly tackling JIJI's suggestion to work overtime for her promotion!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Ashii
Many many many congratulations to you Suni!! You are admired by many here I wish you all the very best! :)

At present I am enjoying being the junior most moderator here. ;) Taking baby steps to reach the high level. :blush:

You seemed to have graduated to be called a senior one - those baby steps have steadied enough into firm and confident ones!!!!

I am sure she will come up with a bang soon leaving her step marks allover the site. :) you know these babies are learning judo karate. :laugh:

You know, she has already displayed her great maturity by cleverly tackling JIJI's suggestion to work overtime for her promotion!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You know sir these engineers are like that only, you never know about their designs. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You know sir these engineers are like that only, you never know about their designs. :laugh:

But they do leave signs of their designs!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
My Hearty congratulations Sunil, I am really admire your way of working in boddunan. Yes, you are really a hard and smart work and good moderator and editor too. I wish you work more and more and reach high position in the site. All the best

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: suni51
This is indeed good news Sunil, many warm congratulations on both, completing one year here and for the promotion! Well deserved!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you saralaji for your kind words, I really appreciate them coming from a senior member. :)

@Kalyani- I am learning under your able guidance, hope to do better with seniors like you around. :) :) Thanks for every thing.

Sunil wrote: Thank you saralaji for your kind words, I really appreciate them coming from a senior member.

Sunilji, I may be joined this site earlier than you but to be frank you have more seniority than me. Anyway all the best.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I forgot to congratulate you for completing one year here. Congratulations. All the best!!
Do stay here live and fresh always as you are now. Your presence is really felt.

Meera sandhu
I forgot to congratulate you for completing one year here. Congratulations. All the best!!
Do stay here live and fresh always as you are now. Your presence is really felt.

Live and fresh? Yes JIJI I understand that I can stay here as long as I am alive and not stinking. Thanks and thanks for remembering that I joined this site on February 8th. :laugh:

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Congrats Suny for the promotion. :)

You deserved it I know its tough to be online on many sites at a time but you do it efficiently. :)

How do you know?/ have you been following me on those sites??? ;)

I know it because I am on many of the sites where you are?. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.