The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Read all of them.. And found fair enough. Thanks for the updates and good work done Suni. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: suni51
I am using internet in cafe or in office. If another person's also login boddunan in same address which are not in my relation, so what is the solution for this
I am using internet in cafe or in office. If another person's also login boddunan in same address which are not in my relation, so what is the solution for this

You may log in from any computer. I also log in from my office, residence, cyber cafe and friends'. What matters is that you must be real person and not a proxy. What matters is your profile and pay profile, your address given therein. As long as your ID is real and not fake, there is no issue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

4, Discussing illegal activities is strictly prohibited and if found, the users will be banned without any notice.

I am not clear as to what the illegal activities are ? are they listed anywhere?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

4, Discussing illegal activities is strictly prohibited and if found, the users will be banned without any notice.

I am not clear as to what the illegal activities are ? are they listed anywhere?
Anything that attracts legal action. For example discussing how to crack windows 8 to use without key.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Devyani Sarkar
Still now rules under forum is not coming to me. It is showing 403 ERROR.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It's good that you updated the rules. I am happy that there will be unity and helpful nature between all the members here. I am glad you interfered as a head of this family.
Still now rules under forum is not coming to me. It is showing 403 ERROR.
Try now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Forums rules are good and now much better than before. Thanks to Sunil and Maverick.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.