Hello everyone,

I would like to update you that the BBL program is stands cancelled effective this month and will be replaced by a more author friendly and more effective contest.

Watch this space for more details soon.

Thanks,
Maverick

P.S. This is not an April fool's joke :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello everyone,

I would like to update you that the BBL program is stands cancelled effective this month and will be replaced by a more author friendly and more effective contest.

Thanks,
Maverick

Wow. I hope something nice comes up that will suit all the writers - even the newest of the new. Waiting to know what stands in the wings............
I feel sort of sad to see the BBL go, I liked the rush of things and the pressure to write articles in a limited timeline, but as most other things, it is probably for the best! I hope the thing that replaces BBL is more challenging.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hello everyone,

Thanks,
Maverick

I am sure you have something better in your mind that will involve more members and with better productivity. I would keep an eye on such a program with open arms.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I feel sort of sad to see the BBL go, I liked the rush of things and the pressure to write articles in a limited timeline, but as most other things, it is probably for the best! I hope the thing that replaces BBL is more challenging.

Same here, I have realised that we work better when we have a dead line and every time it was the same but I thoroughly enjoyed it.However, I am sure that Maverick would come up with something equally challenging and I am definitely looking forward to it... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: RobertP

Same here, I have realised that we work better when we have a dead line and every time it was the same but I thoroughly enjoyed it.However, I am sure that Maverick would come up with something equally challenging and I am definitely looking forward to it... :)

So true! On normal other days I get tied up with my other translation assignments and do not take any efforts to write articles, but I make it a point to write for BBL so was really thankful for the adrenaline rush that provided me! I hope the new task is equally challenging!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hope to see something new and interesting this time. :)

When the contest will start?. :blink:
Hope to see something new and interesting this time. :)

When the contest will start?. :blink:

I too hope so, I am sure it would benefit every participating member without any pre qualification and shall be paid bonus according to his participation.

Thank you said by: RobertP
That is a good news for all of us. And thank you Maverick for mentioning that it is not an April fool's joke. ;)

Live in the present :)
That is a good news for all of us. And thank you Maverick for mentioning that you are not mentioning that it is not an April fool's joke. ;)

April 1st ends today, but this thread would still be here for every one to see. I sincerely hope it's not what you think 'an April fool attempt'

That is a good news for all of us. And thank you Maverick for mentioning that it is not an April fool's joke. ;)

April 1st ends today, but this thread would still be here for every one to see. I sincerely hope it's not what you think 'an April fool attempt'

Our sincere hopes and the admin's sincere efforts on Boddunan is what keeps us going. :)

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.