Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel sort of sad to see the BBL go, I liked the rush of things and the pressure to write articles in a limited timeline, but as most other things, it is probably for the best! I hope the thing that replaces BBL is more challenging.

Same here, I have realised that we work better when we have a dead line and every time it was the same but I thoroughly enjoyed it.However, I am sure that Maverick would come up with something equally challenging and I am definitely looking forward to it... :)

That's also what I think and said above in my first response. At times working for deadlines seems good, but then having liberty is not bad either :woohoo: :woohoo:

A deadline lasts only a few days and after that you can write on any subject of your choice, so you have both choices...

True! But for me, the fun is indeed in writing under pressure!

Yes, me too. I have written 40 articles of more than 200 words in the last 2-3 days. It was a deadline for me and I am happy I finished the job in time.

Didn't see you write for boddunan! when are you going to write here more???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

BBL ended and some new emerges. As long as the new is not revealed, comments are futile.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@ Maverick I am curious to know what is the new contest being started here replacing BBL?.

:blink:
Hello everyone,

I would like to update you that the BBL program is stands cancelled effective this month and will be replaced by a more author friendly and more effective contest.

Watch this space for more details soon.

Thanks,
Maverick

P.S. This is not an April fool's joke :)

Awaiting for the new effective contest.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.