Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I think Hindi articles at least should be allowed as Boddunan is an Indian site meant for Indians so I don't think there is any problem with it. But you may make a rule of getiing less CC for Hindi articles. :blink:

I agree with sanjeev sir as its an Indian site I guess Hindi articles should be their on this website after all hindi is our national language....

Just to get the facts right, Hindi is not our National Language ...you can go through this link...

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/hindi-not-a-national-language-court/article94695.ece

Very interesting verdict of Gujarat high court, in the constitution, Hindi was declared as an official language and not a national language.

Exactly ! Many people are somehow under the impression that Hindi is the national language which is not true ! In the southern parts of India people know very little hindi..

It is also being taught in schools wrongly that Hindi is the national language. Actually Hindi is only the official language in certain states and not all. Each state has its own regional language as working language in addition to English.

As regards states, I may mention that there is one state- Nagaland- that has English as official language.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even I think Hindi articles at least should be allowed as Boddunan is an Indian site meant for Indians so I don't think there is any problem with it. But you may make a rule of getiing less CC for Hindi articles. :blink:

I agree with sanjeev sir as its an Indian site I guess Hindi articles should be their on this website after all hindi is our national language....

Just to get the facts right, Hindi is not our National Language ...you can go through this link...

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/hindi-not-a-national-language-court/article94695.ece

Very interesting verdict of Gujarat high court, in the constitution, Hindi was declared as an official language and not a national language.

Exactly ! Many people are somehow under the impression that Hindi is the national language which is not true ! In the southern parts of India people know very little hindi..

It is also being taught in schools wrongly that Hindi is the national language. Actually Hindi is only the official language in certain states and not all. Each state has its own regional language as working language in addition to English.

As regards states, I may mention that there is one state- Nagaland- that has English as official language.

You can add Kokborok in Tripura, Mizo in Mizoram; Khasi and Garo in Meghalaya, French in Puducherry (Pondicherry).

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

You can add Kokborok in Tripura, Mizo in Mizoram; Khasi and Garo in Meghalaya, French in Puducherry (Pondicherry).

French in Pondicherry hearing it for the first time. :blink:

These are state languages even when these are not listed in our government's scheduled gazet.

From 1647 until 1962, Pondichery (now Puducherry was a French colony, hence the influence of the French is seen everywhere from architecture to local culture and therefore even language!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

All south Indian states have their own languages officiall anguage Kannada in Karnataka, Tamil in Tamilnadu, Malayalam in Kerala and Telugu in Andhra Pradesh...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All south Indian states have their own languages officiall anguage Kannada in Karnataka, Tamil in Tamilnadu, Malayalam in Kerala and Telugu in Andhra Pradesh...

But still I feel in most of the parts in India people know to read and write Hindi so one expect to have a permission to write Hindi articles on an Indian site. Any ways but rules are rules. :)
Thank you said by: suni51

But still I feel in most of the parts in India people know to read and write Hindi so one expect to have a permission to write Hindi articles on an Indian site. Any ways but rules are rules. :)

Besides it is the only language that people from allover the country use as contact language, however broken, but it works.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Besides it is the only language that people from allover the country use as contact language, however broken, but it works.

That I agree since Hindi is the next most spoken language in India other than English ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That I agree since Hindi is the next most spoken language in India other than English ..

I beg to differ here, Hindi in its different forms and dialects is spoken by almost 80 crore people in India while people who know to speak English would number less than 40 crores.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.