The topic is locked.
Hi All,

We regret to inform you that we did not receive enough revenue to cater the needs of Revenue Sharing Program for the month of April 2013. Considering the fact that most of the revenue being diverted to encourage article writing, last month we see a sharp increase in amount required for article writing whereas the revenues are constant.

Hence we introduced new article writing contest with fixed max amount for article writing along with overcoming the issues that are raised on previous BBL contests. I hope this is the first and last time such incident occur and we get the revenue sharing program go normal from this month.

Thank you,
Maverick on behalf of Boddunan team.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Okay Admin.. No problem. I can understand that revenue generated from ads can goes up and down. Hope to see good income on next month.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
May this be the first and the last time. Hope we will have a good revenue generation in the coming month.

Live in the present :)
Hpoe to see good revenue for next time no porbs..
I really hope that this is the first and the last time. Members are taking real efforts and hope to get paid for their efforts. But problems are likely to arise anytime. We all can understand this.
No problem. Hope from next month the things will go normal and users will get revenue share as used to get in the past. :)
Quite unfortunate, the month I joined this platform and it does't receive much revenue :( Hope next month will be better!

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
This is ok, some times such things happens and we need to over come with a smile

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hi All,

We regret to inform you that we did not receive enough revenue to cater the needs of Revenue Sharing Program for the month of April 2013. Considering the fact that most of the revenue being diverted to encourage article writing, last month we see a sharp increase in amount required for article writing whereas the revenues are constant.

Hence we introduced new article writing contest with fixed max amount for article writing along with overcoming the issues that are raised on previous BBL contests. I hope this is the first and last time such incident occur and we get the revenue sharing program go normal from this month.

Thank you,
Maverick on behalf of Boddunan team.

It is happening first time since I joined this site. It is true that any experiment does cause this kind of problem when the overall revenue doesn't improve significantly. Couldn't you have set apart a token amount for keeping this long practice intact? I hope it is happening for the last time. Article-writers have a lot to cheer themselves up but good many members don't get that avenue so their interests too have to be kept in mind in future.
@ admin- I suggest to carryover the points incurred by members in the month of April to compensate/add them with the month of May. That way the members who put their efforts will have a reason to smile and get inspired as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@ admin- I suggest to carryover the points incurred by members in the month of April to compensate/add them with the month of May. That way the members who put their efforts will have a reason to smile and get inspired as well.

I too endorse your view. It would be a great gesture to enthuse them.
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.