The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, This is happening first time.
We all hope Revenue sharing is better in Month of May.13

Be positive
There is no revenue sharing this month. This is not an issue. The benefits depend on income received by the site. Even in corporate world, there is no guarantee of constant dividend, which depends on adequacy of profits and management decision. However our active members have gained on article writing and this compensates them for loss of revenue in monthly points based revenue share scheme. Management deserves thanks for new and innovative methods of encouraging good authors.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
Hi All,

We regret to inform you that we did not receive enough revenue to cater the needs of Revenue Sharing Program for the month of April 2013. Considering the fact that most of the revenue being diverted to encourage article writing, last month we see a sharp increase in amount required for article writing whereas the revenues are constant.

Hence we introduced new article writing contest with fixed max amount for article writing along with overcoming the issues that are raised on previous BBL contests. I hope this is the first and last time such incident occur and we get the revenue sharing program go normal from this month.

Thank you,
Maverick on behalf of Boddunan team.

It is happening first time since I joined this site. It is true that any experiment does cause this kind of problem when the overall revenue doesn't improve significantly. Couldn't you have set apart a token amount for keeping this long practice intact? I hope it is happening for the last time. Article-writers have a lot to cheer themselves up but good many members don't get that avenue so their interests too have to be kept in mind in future.
The articles award amount is set to max of 5000 so I hope this will not occur again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@ admin- I suggest to carryover the points incurred by members in the month of April to compensate/add them with the month of May. That way the members who put their efforts will have a reason to smile and get inspired as well.
That's not possible. The contributions belong to a month where there is no revenue and it will be a loss for the members who win in this month. My 2cs.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@ admin- I suggest to carryover the points incurred by members in the month of April to compensate/add them with the month of May. That way the members who put their efforts will have a reason to smile and get inspired as well.
That's not possible. The contributions belong to a month where there is no revenue and it will be a loss for the members who win in this month. My 2cs.

Then that's really terrible. It was the first time that I was on top of the week out of the 10 members and I stumbled upon the message of not getting paid... :dry:

Then that's really terrible. It was the first time that I was on top of the week out of the 10 members and I stumbled upon the message of not getting paid... :dry:

Being top of the week, you get Rs. 50/-. This differs from monthly revenue sharing.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Being top of the week, you get Rs. 50/-. This differs from monthly revenue sharing.

And additionally I had accumulated more than 2000 points. So, that would have meant 2 shares, which I "lost". That was what I was mentioning.

And additionally I had accumulated more than 2000 points. So, that would have meant 2 shares, which I "lost". That was what I was mentioning.

Don't worry you can accumulate more points in this month to get more shares. :)
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

Don't worry you can accumulate more points in this month to get more shares. :)

Well, I am doing that. But I was just making a point of the last month's loss.
This is the first time its happening since I joined this site, it is a little disappointing but not really a big issue. I only hope that the next month we get good revenue and are back on track very smoothly, like I always! No matter to worry!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.