The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi All,

We regret to inform you that we did not receive enough revenue to cater the needs of Revenue Sharing Program for the month of April 2013. Considering the fact that most of the revenue being diverted to encourage article writing, last month we see a sharp increase in amount required for article writing whereas the revenues are constant.

Hence we introduced new article writing contest with fixed max amount for article writing along with overcoming the issues that are raised on previous BBL contests. I hope this is the first and last time such incident occur and we get the revenue sharing program go normal from this month.

Thank you,
Maverick on behalf of Boddunan team.

It is happening first time since I joined this site. It is true that any experiment does cause this kind of problem when the overall revenue doesn't improve significantly. Couldn't you have set apart a token amount for keeping this long practice intact? I hope it is happening for the last time. Article-writers have a lot to cheer themselves up but good many members don't get that avenue so their interests too have to be kept in mind in future.
The articles award amount is set to max of 5000 so I hope this will not occur again.

I am very hopeful that things would be back on track next month. It is a development not to be read too much into! Thanks Maverick for being so transparent on this!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.