Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Everyone,

5 points for forum replies is back again. Do more on forum again :)

Maverick

It should help forum back on track. However I request members to please do not indulge in controversial issues.

The decision for five points on each post is welcome. However, I feel that controversial issues are more significant for discussion. If we are just to write everything as is believed by majority or has no controversy, will this not be futile and dull. However, I agree that we should be respectful to all and language should be polite.

There is no harm in discussing controversial issues, but the problem here is that a handful of members tend to derive meaning that is never intended and then go on to ridicule the other members, that has happened more often than is necessary!

True, when you take the discussion whether agreeable to your views or not, in the spirit it should be done, one can come across many different points of view which is what makes a discussion interesting...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
A good move that will encourage forum participation. Thumbs up!

Live in the present :)
This is a really great news for all members.
Yes, it is definitely encourage to all.

Be positive
That's so interesting.Now more member will be activate on forum.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Great move Maverick I think that would make the forum interesting lately I also have lost interest in Forum. :(
Great move Maverick I think that would make the forum interesting lately I also have lost interest in Forum. :(

I am very much sure that this will now bring you back to forums!!! :laugh: :P

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I can see a slight difference in number of answers and hope to see it increased with time. I am also sure that you will find changes to your liking as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now the Forum activity will increase with the hike in the points

I hope the question answer section too sees some change...I feel that if the points are increased for asking questions there would be much more activity there ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I hope the question answer section too sees some change...I feel that if the points are increased for asking questions there would be much more activity there ..

I don't know about that but already there are a lot of spam replies in that section because answering a question scores single points. If points are increased for asking, then we will again see a spurt of general knowledge kind of questions that are posted by certain members.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.