Friends- I have the honor of writing posts for three top members of this site for achieving a milestone within couple of months. This includes Gulshan Ji, Chinmoy Mukherjee and Kalyani Nandurkar. Here I take the opportunity to write my fourth post for another active member Shri Ram Babu for achieving 10K posts. Congratulation Ram Babu for becoming Emperor- keep up the good work. My best wishes for new achievements Shri Ram Babu.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends- I have the honor of writing posts for three top members of this site for achieving a milestone within couple of months. This includes Gulshan Ji, Chinmoy Mukherjee and Kalyani Nandurkar. Here I take the opportunity to write my fourth post for another active member Shri Ram Babu for achieving 10K posts. Congratulation Ram Babu for becoming Emperor- keep up the good work. My best wishes for new achievements Shri Ram Babu.

OH... I just noticed the same and wished Rambabu in the middle of another discussion topic. Congrats Rambabu for this great achievement. :cheer: :cheer:
Thank you said by: rambabu, RobertP
I owe my gratitude to the Management of Boddunan. It were you who introduced me to this site and encouraged me in every step of my journey. I owe this success to you and all the elite editors and learned friends of Boddunan, while assuring you to measure up to all your expectations.
Thank you said by: suni51, RobertP
Hearty Congratulations ! You have reached a milestone with your qualty posts , all the best for your future endeavors :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hearty Congratulations ! You have reached a milestone with your qualty posts , all the best for your future endeavors :)

There is no choice for me. In order to stand before erudite members like you, Kalyani, Gulshan, Chinmoy, Sunil and many other learned members, i had to raise my bar. Perhaps, though not fully, i could succeed in the process. I owe my gratitude to each of you. Even now, i never think i'm in par with all of you. But my endeavors to reach you will be on.
Thank you said by: usha manohar, RobertP
Congratulations Ram Babu. May you conquer higher peaks. Happy New Year and all the best wishes.
Heartiest congratulation Ram Baboo

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Heartiest congratulations Rambabu on becoming the Emperor! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
That's surely well done. Congratulation to him. Hope to see good work continue from him.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Congrats RamBabu. Great going. Keep posting and keep spreading knowledge.. :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: rambabu
What to say? It always gives a special feeling when someone after your heart does anything special and Rambabu is one of such persons!! My warm wishes on this occasion. Congrats, my dear friend!! All the very best , Happy New Year!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.