I am pleased to announce couple of new additions to Q&A section.

1. Bounties - Need a quick and best answers to your questions or want to reward someone who help you with his answer? Now you can start bounties on questions with your point balance as a trade for best answers. The feature is automated and once the points deducted, you will not get refund unless the question receive nil answers.

2. Leaderboard: Checkout who is doing magic on Q&A section:
http://www.boddunan.com/answers/leaderboard.html

The leaderboard favors the members who answers most best answers, answers, ask questions in same order.

3. Get clarification before answer: Sometimes you don't understand the question and answering to it does not makes sense. Just ask for clarification and answer it when you know what the question is.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wooow, Bounties system will surely bring new energy to the members as they will be more willing to answer pending questions. Thanks Meveric!

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
@ admin- Is it applicable on own questions or others' also?
If not on others
How about making it possible to set up bounty on someone else’s question?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Editors with manage access or the user who created the question can start bounty. Otherwise people will misuse the feature by starting bounty with minimum points and deny original asker the ability to create bounty.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, rambabu, suni51, Devyani Sarkar
Editors with manage access or the user who created the question can start bounty. Otherwise people will misuse the feature by starting bounty with minimum points and deny original asker the ability to create bounty.

True. There is every possibilities for misuse. But I'm sure our ever vigilant editors will handle the situation with efficiency.
This is good news since the QA section needed a boost.It is a very useful feature here which ought to be used more often by the members.But sadly now there is hardly anyone asking a question except the same one or two members.I hope we have more activity there in the future :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have always appreciated any new change in this site. This time also I would appreciate the changes in Q & A section. This new feature will be very interesting. Thanks Maverick.
Nice Implementation in this site. I think many changes occured in this site.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Nice Implementation in this site. I think many changes occured in this site.
I believe you know what the changes are going on as I see you are active here since long time :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
The next changes we are going with the leaderboard which will offer you to see the leaders current week, month and all time.

Similar feature is planned for other sections but my views are limited. Please feel free to post your ideas or features you wish to have them here.

Thank you said by: rambabu, AKP
The next changes we are going with the leaderboard which will offer you to see the leaders current week, month and all time.

Similar feature is planned for other sections but my views are limited. Please feel free to post your ideas or features you wish to have them here.

I sure will utilize this opportunity to come up with a few constructive suggestions. I'm proud to be a partner in your endeavors.
Thank you said by: Maverick
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.