Dear All,

We have few amendments on FAQs section with regards to the inactive accounts. Please read the FAQs.

http://www.boddunan.com/faqs.html

~ Boddunan Team

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is it New Members FAQs or somewhere else? I could not find any points related to topic in FAQs. Maybe giving link here might help!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Dear All,

We have few amendments on FAQs section with regards to the inactive accounts. Please read the FAQs.

~ Boddunan Team

Kindly provide the concerned link so that members can reach the required page easily, Thank you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Dear All,

~ Boddunan Team

Kindly provide the concerned link so that members can reach the required page easily, Thank you.
Added the link on first post. It is the same faqs page that everyone know.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: rambabu, Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51, Ashii
Dear All,

~ Boddunan Team

Added the link on first post. It is the same faqs page that everyone know.

With this things are clear. Thank you
You have added a very good point because many users who are inactive for a long time surface suddenly one day and start making loud demands for payments! This should serve as a deterrent and also probably encourage them to remain active regularly!

Thank you said by: rambabu, mohan manohar
You have added a very good point because many users who are inactive for a long time surface suddenly one day and start making loud demands for payments! This should serve as a deterrent and also probably encourage them to remain active regularly!

True. Activity is the key aspect to keep the site vibrant. It's also true that this step makes the people to be active.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

True. Activity is the key aspect to keep the site vibrant. It's also true that this step makes the people to be active.

Besides it safeguards site's rights as well, because the FAQ has a clause that inactive members are libel to deleted/not paid.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
I am inactive from quite sometime.. how will I know whether my account is deleted or suspended? :S
I also have to receive some payment and if I login in a particular month, will that be useful for me to reactivate my account.
I am inactive from quite sometime.. how will I know whether my account is deleted or suspended? :S
I also have to receive some payment and if I login in a particular month, will that be useful for me to reactivate my account.

Hi Rajani, good to see you again. Seeing that you are able to write posts in forums, your account is still active. Regarding payment status, you will need to contact admin. But if you have less money in your account than is required to cashout, your inactivity for such a long time might pose a problem, so contact admin regarding the same.

Hi Rajani, good to see you again. Seeing that you are able to write posts in forums, your account is still active. Regarding payment status, you will need to contact admin. But if you have less money in your account than is required to cashout, your inactivity for such a long time might pose a problem, so contact admin regarding the same.

Thanks Kalyani for your prompt reply.. :) The amount is more than 1500/- and I was about to cash out. But suddenly came to know about this new rule of inactive accounts. It is not possible for me to visit the site regularly like you all do. So just keeping my fingers cross.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.