The topic is locked.

Dear All,

We have migrated boddunan.com to the new software today and would like to appraise you of few important things you may be interested in.

1. All your points are archived. In case you need old data, let me know.

2. The forum software is revamped and added many new features. Please report us if you find any issue.

3. Reviews section is gone.

Everything else is same. Let me know if you need any clarifications/help.

~ Maverick 

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The replies I had posted earlier today are not seen here, I hope the technical glitch that was happening is rectified. Good to see the new look but still will need some time to get familiar as it is a bit harder to navigate than older version!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We are trying to fix the issues as faster as we can, now I can see your reply here as the issue with posting replies is rectified. Please do report any issue that you may encounter here so that I can take it on priority.

I cant see 'submit an article button' please

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Thanks! No issues as such but a few queries as I can see them. eg. the topics that were previously locked are open, and I can see no tab for locking them. So what is the way here? Or would the Lock tab now be substituted by Unpublishing such topics?

We are trying to fix the issues as faster as we can, now I can see your reply here as the issue with posting replies is rectified. Please do report any issue that you may encounter here so that I can take it on priority.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Maverick

We are working on it. It will be restored as soon as possible.

Looking Good to me..  Will report you if found any issue.. Look wise its looking good.

Okay this was my first post so editing some issues.. I don't know if these issues are already discussed as I just came here..

• It is showing me as fresh boarder at below my profile picture.. why so?
  • In forum section I can't see who has posted the last post, it was more easy idea in old forum to see who has posted the last one.. If you can provide it back then it will be good..
  • At home page, in "This week leaders" section, it is showing all points, not weekly I guess.
  • Points are not increasing. At least it hasn't updated for this post and for my today's login.

This is it for now.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Maverick

Thanks for the feedback.

It is showing me as fresh boarder at below my profile picture.. why so?

We will resync all profiles once again later and this problem will go away.

In forum section I can't see who has posted the last post, it was more easy idea in old forum to see who has posted the last one.. If you can provide it back then it will be good..

Will get that feature again shortly. For now last reply link is added beside topic link so that you can go directly to the last page of the topic.

At home page, in "This week leaders" section, it is showing all points, not weekly I guess.

As mentioned in my first post, the points are archived, hence the number. I will manually count and give credits on monday for this week leaders.

Points are not increasing. At least it hasn't updated for this post and for my today's login.

There is an issue with the points system. Presently it works only on forum section. We will hopefully make it work on all sections by tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh, AKP

I have submitted an article today on 15 Nov, but the status of this article which was saved successfully after repeated attempts in not visible in the dashboard section. Also, login bonus or any points for any activity is still not reflecting in the dashboard section. Request you to check this issue too.

Thanks

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I cant see 'submit an article button' please.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think last reply is still not showing the one who replied in the last but the thread starter.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes from dashboard because it's not showing on homepage tab as previously (submit article)

I submitted one today but it's neither in my submitted list nor I got the usual message "your article saved"

Guys.. please clear your browser cache and check.  How you are accessing article submission form? From dashboard?

Forum update is due today.. hopefully all glitches will be solved.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.