The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Added

@Admin- There is an immediate need of dictionary function in forum posting. I can see all of us making so many typos while posting here. Thank you so much.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

On submission of an article it is immediately listed on the dashboard with status "Rejected--". But no reason specified. Why it is happening? I have pasted the article from notepad without formatting. Formatting / paragraph setting is done at Boddunan editor only. 

I suggest you try save first and than come back from edit button on your dashboard and submit your article. I have posted one today the same way.

Resubmitted as suggested by you. This time a message appeared "your article saved successfully", but the status against the article remains the same: "Rejected--".

@ Ramkrishnan Could you please provide the url of your article to help desk, it can solve your problem I guess.

Thank you Sir, I will do it.

In forum section discussions are listed out in uneven order. It shows one week before started article as first after that it is showing one year related discussions then it shows two days back started discussions. If it shows in proper order it will be useful to reply for the thread which is started as a new one. Quote is also not working it is showing the error edit not permitted. Thank you.

@Dwarkanathan the forum posts appear as per the answers posted on them and not as per the post started date.  Quote button is working but the points have been withdrawn I guess.

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan

@sunil sir, quote button is not working. I think edit button renamed as quote button. When i click the quote button on my discussion it shows the words that i entered and providing the option for edit to save the post from grammar mistakes. When i click the quote button which was replied by some other person and wants to continue to that thread it is showing the error "edit not permitted". Please check it and clarify it. Thank you.

See if I can use the quote button

Yes I can use the quote button but the only problem is it's not showing who used it.

Yesterday i posted two topics under the forum discussion. It is not posted why? I didn't find any submit button in the "Start a topic" link. There is only two buttons save and cancel. I posted the topics and clicked the save button it showed me that the topic is submitted but it is not displayed in the forum discussion section. Is there any admin approval needed to post in that section? Please clarify it.

Thanks.

@Dwarakanathan: You can try reposting your topics. Even I have faced such issues, but at times the save button doesn't work, hence try posting your topic once more. 

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Please do not repost, we will fix the issue soon. Till then I will approve the posts manually.

@Dwarakanathan: You can try reposting your topics. Even I have faced such issues, but at times the save button doesn't work, hence try posting your topic once more. 

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.