The topic is locked.

I enjoyed your company, but it's time to leave forums now. Thanks once again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Sunil, is this for real or some kind of a joke ....Leaving the forums ? I don't understand !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am also confused....and do not know what happened exactly?!

No suspense, please. Actually, what do you mean by this statement? Kindly explain. 

shampasaid

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

I am also confused....and do not know what happened exactly?!

yes sir i am too confused does #suni sir mean that he is leaving this website

bhuyali saroj

I think , Sunil might be having his own reasons. Let's leave the things to him alone.

I am sad at this turn of events.He has been instrumental in keeping the forum alive with a few laudable initiatives.If he doesn't want to reveal the exact reason which has led to this I won't ask for any.After all he values self-respect more than anything else.He must have arrived at this decision after factoring in all aspects. However I would fondly wish his reversal of the decision and return to the forum.All the very best,Sunil!!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
chinmoymukherjee wrote:

I am sad at this turn of events.He has been instrumental in keeping the forum alive with a few laudable initiatives.If he doesn't want to reveal the exact reason which has led to this I won't ask for any.After all he values self-respect more than anything else.He must have arrived at this decision after factoring in all aspects. However I would fondly wish his reversal of the decision and return to the forum.All the very best,Sunil!!!

I second that chinmoy..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Sunil has a key role in bringing some changes in this site especially after the site' renovation. And just when all of us are looking towards him for further changes, this decision has caused lot of disappointment in the community of Boddunan. I request Sunil on behalf of all the members to reconsider his decision.

usha manohar wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:

I second that chinmoy..

I agree too . Nothing is more important than self respect. But it is highly disconcerting. If a senior member,who is looked up to by almost everyone, has to leave ,it is a big setback for the forum and introspection time for everyone. I too wish the reversal of his decision.

I am astonished at Sunil's decision.  He has been most active as member as well as editor/ moderator.  In fact, I have been less active for a few months because of professional activities. so I was contemplating to give up the assignment of moderator/ editor and continue as an ordinary member only.  I request sunil to reconsider.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.