The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No sir, No. Before we recovered from the Sunil shock, you have dropped another Bombshell. I request you to reconsider your decision and remain as as Editor and Moderator. You have done lot of justice to these posts and you always guided the members.

Hello @suni51! It's nice to know that you are editor/moderator of boddunan. I know you from various sites, recently met you on bj. Why you are leaving this site?

shagunK

Though I am not very much familiar with every members of this site still this thread came as a sad news for me. Staying or leaving is truly one's personal choice and this decision should be taken wisely. Again, as I have gone through others message and came to know about you and your contributions to this site and forum. So, please think again before you take final decision. Wish you all the best and good luck.   

Regards

Jeets

rambabu wrote:

No sir, No. Before we recovered from the Sunil shock, you have dropped another Bombshell. I request you to reconsider your decision and remain as as Editor and Moderator. You have done lot of justice to these posts and you always guided the members.

I have been not devoting as much time as a moderator should do. So, I contemplated to give up the assignment as moderator/editor. But not yet decided. any way, I'm not going to leave forum. I shall always be on forum whenever I can do. I also think that the tenure of moderators and editors should be for some fixed period ideally one year.  This will give opportunity to other eminent members to act as editor/ moderator.  A member may also be reappointed after some break. This is my suggestion. I hope members would find this proper.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What happened Sunil? Why this sudden announcement to leave the forum? I am sure you must have some very valid reason to do so but it just seems too abrupt and sudden. I also personally feel that since you have been an invaluable part of the community and have done an indeed great job, the members do need some kind of reason, if may so put, otherwise, we all would be left wondering whether it was something we did or said !

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

What happened Sunil? Why this sudden announcement to leave the forum? I am sure you must have some very valid reason to do so but it just seems too abrupt and sudden. I also personally feel that since you have been an invaluable part of the community and have done an indeed great job, the members do need some kind of reason, if may so put, otherwise, we all would be left wondering whether it was something we did or said !

Absolutely ! I feel that he should come back and be part of the site like before rather than give up on it especially now after he has been instrumental in bringing about some much needed changes here ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank You all for your kind support, now the matter is resolved regarding forum postings, I hope you all will enjoy your forum discussion the way you were doing. Besides, the admin has made it clear that there is no issue in multiple/number of posts in a thread it will be more fun posting in the forums. Please carry on having fun of posting and interaction, all the best.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.