The topic is locked.

Dear all,

I would like to invite you to try out boddunan android app which will be releasing soon. This is to ensure there are no issues with the site compatibility. Since this requires some manual steps, I would like to invite only few people to try out the app. If you are interested in trying out the app and send your feedback, please ping me using contact us/support form.

Articles and forum are two features presently available in preview version. Minimum Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or above is required.

Please note that this is a preview version only and is provided to first few people on request. You need to install it manually as it is not yet available on Google Play Store.  Steps for the same are given below:

http://www.wikihow.com/Manually-Install-Android-Apps

Thanks in advance,

Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Looking forward to the app in playstore soon. All the best.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Thank you said by: Maverick

Anything that benefits the site will be welcomed by me and I am sure by other members as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too am interested to see the APPP'S performance.

I have downloaded the App but could not login. Maybe I will give it another try later.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That really sound good, I was really waiting for this announcement, Good idea sir.

sdfafa

I m interested too in this App. I m sure this app would make it easier to access our account.

It will be exciting and great to use the android app. I am looking forward to use it. It would be a nice for everyone.

Those who want to try the apl, please pimg me using contact us form. Please use this thread to discuss any issues with the app.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I would have liked to try the app but my android version is not the the one that is required. However, I am pleased to see that you are working on new features and hope that the site will soon pick up pace henceforth. I have ordered a new phone which has Android version 6.0 Marshmallow, so will this app work on my phone once it is launched.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Maverick wrote:Those who want to try the apl, please pimg me using contact us form. Please use this thread to discuss any issues with the app.

I have already pinged you, waiting for the instructions to install the app. I also find the link you shared a bit difficult to follow. Sorry :( any other you have?

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.