Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]Hi friends in this page there is written that if you have voted on 50 poles you will get 1 cash credit and i have poled vote on 100 votes and yet not get any cash credit.
Thanks.[/quote]

This is an expired contest. Please see the end date on first post of this topic.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]Hi friends in this page there is written that if you have voted on 50 poles you will get 1 cash credit and i have poled vote on 100 votes and yet not get any cash credit.
Thanks.[/quote] hi jasmeet this is the old contest.. the contest for votting has changed as top number of voter of the day will get rs25...
i think its better to remove this forum as the contest came to end to avoid confusion like this...
It has become so confusing now. Can Mr. Moderator tell us new rules regarding the polls and voting.

Thank a lot.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
now regarding poles, only two conest is there.
1. top voter of the day-who voted highest no of poles in a day
2. creative poll of the week- the best poll in a week which is creative
Great opportunity indeed. I will definitely try to earn by starting as much poll as possible and commenting on the others' polls. Thanks for the innovation. Awaiting for such good news in future.
Than Q for giving a valuable information for beginners, and a brief points system if introduced will more helpful the participants and users of this site.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.