Hi All,

To prevent fake referrals we have updated the first level referral bonus structure. From now on you will get first level referral bonus upon first post made by the referral.

This would not be a problem for the genuine referrals as the first thing the referral does is posting articles.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a great step to stop fake referral joining and also boddunan was wasting money by giving for each referral
Hi members,
We took this step in order to have genuine members who are really interested in our website, and also this will stop fake referrals.

yeah we really expect to have more active members as we are giving out high cash for members activity.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Yes, this avoids fake referrals. This will benefit boddunan

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
That's a really nice step and will avoid fake and useless referrals who are not making any money for boddunan. The genuince referrals will not only be an asset for boddunan but the referrer himself. Nice step taken by boddunan.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
I think this will discourage member to invite her friends. My suggestion is you give less that Rs. 10 on joining any friends rest you can put on posting of articles. if you give Rs. 2 at the time of joining and rest Rs. 8 you give after posting so encourageness will remain to invite friends.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

i agree with santhosh to some extend ...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
The genuine users always tries to post articles, atleast one because that is the main moto behind the site. So genuine referrals will always get paid not in one day but tomorrow or later. So this measure will just ensure the non-genuine referrals not get the credits.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.