The topic is locked.
Now much awaited forum posting rewards is out. You can earn points for each topic you initiate as well as each reply you will give to the topics.

For more details please visit Point system on boddunan.com.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Team,

Good intiative. Now we can also earn points by replying back to the forum message and also topic that we intiative. This is good move.

The new feature is good and very attractive.

The only suggestion currently I have is : there is no help or FAQ tab available on the home page. If we have this integrated then it will be great help for the members. Related to check for guidelines of posting and also resolve some of the queries.

Thanks

Nitin

Nitin
Thank you for the suggestion. I am working on it since long time but couldn't complete it because of my lazyness in writing such a long theory :( .

Well I will try to compile it and post it as soon as possible.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

hi team.
ths s a gud work.. and nice move by u... hope many ll get points by replyin here
Ya this is very nice system.........

Vijay U
Guys. there is one more item I forgot to mention here. We have added points system for reading articles as well. So you will get the points for not only writing articles but also for reading articles. B)

good job BOSS maverick :)
Thank you. Please give me the feedback and suggestions on the features which we are developing so that we can improve them.

This is great that this system ahs added soon it will help members to get some good points
Hi!

In the point system,can i know where do we check the points?I have invited 20 friends to join which stated that i will earn 100 points but i am not able to see it anywhere?

When one of my friends joined,i got only 10 points as against 50 points......can you even clarify in this regards?

Right answers will be appreciated.

Thankyou

Swetha Shenoy
The points which you are referring are infact cash rewards. The pages for viewing your points is still needs to be added on the website. Your points are currently tracked by our database and once we add pages you can view them.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.