The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
B) Thankyou so much!I was sick worried about losing the points :)

Swetha Shenoy
A good and great for members

How to see the complete points which I have earned? Please tell me in detail.

Thank You.
We are under the last stages of development of the pages to show your complete data or actions you do on the website. Once we completed the development we will deploy it and your can see your earnings.

Meanwhile your points are being recorded in the database without any loss and you can check them day by day once we added the above feature.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

There is nothing to fear because I am assuring all of you that you are not going to loose any point or cash credit because just for 15 days I spent here everyday 30 minutes I have already got payment of Rs1010.
I have posted my chaque prof also
Well even though nothing will be lost anywhere, we need to make sure that they can verify each and every point. It is each and every member right. what do you say?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes Maverick, I can see my points under my posts. Is this the enw feature boddunan has added?or something new they are going to present?
This is one of the new feature added. There are still some more left which we are going to add.

this a very nice concept
which helps people to earn more points
i like this which helps me to earn more points
hey,
It's a Good site , if u want to make money then use but read carefully and do hardwork
Thanks,

RG
Abid
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.