Hi All,

We are growing every day with many new members adding each hour. And with the members the number of articles are also increasing which triggers our self to invite applications for an editor at boddunan.

Please note that we are inviting application for only one editor because the member base is not too high and we wanted to offer future positions to the new and active members joined in the coming days.

Below are the requirements to apply for the editor role (We are giving one month time frame for new members to reach these requirements and hence we consider applications from the members who meet the below requirements on or before 7th November 2009):

1. Be an active member. Should have logged in every day. Editor should be able to spend at least 2-3 hours on boddunan.

2. Should have posted at least 50 articles in which at least 20 articles should have earned 25 or more cash credits. This requirement ensure us the capability of the author.

3. Not many articles disapproved because of the copied content.

4. Should be an active member on forums, guiding other users. Active member does not mean who creates the posts but who also responding to the members posts promptly.

5. Should be an active commentator. We need people who can read and comment effectively. For this we will monitor the member comments. The basic requirement is member should have posted at least 100 comments on articles by the cut off day mentioned above.

6. Should be able to take decisions quickly and effectively.

7. Should be a good reader and writer effective guide. Please compile your application with more description about you, your skills, ability, tasks can handle etc.

Benefits:
1. Editors will be given not more than 20 articles a day and 1 cash credit will be given for each article reviewed. So editor can earn up to 600 cash credits in a month. We will increase this limit based on the performance of the editor and his/her acceptance.

2. Editor will be given boddunan email id (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and all communication will be sent to this id.

Please send your applications to the support team at support[at]boddunan.com if you meet the above criteria. Applications shall reach is on or before 10th November 2009.

Please let us know your comments/suggestions/queries if any.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Members another opprtunity to Earn money from boddunan.
I am also interested but I cant give time
Yaa !
Great !
I am interested in it.
And I am also able to spend time with Boddunan.
Will you please clarify how much will be a credit we will receive for a single article we review. ?
Editing and posting both are not possible because we all are doing job also so i can spend not more than 3 hours a day so i thin i can not be editor this time because my article posting count is 31 only so i will try for editor after 50 article but i will continue working as a member.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

haha i would have like to become but cant post 50articles as i already dont get time friends we here need good writers
Muzi Jurabi wrote:
[quote]Yaa !
Great !
I am interested in it.
And I am also able to spend time with Boddunan.
Will you please clarify how much will be a credit we will receive for a single article we review. ?[/quote]

We mentioned it in the first post. Please read it carefully.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Guys, you have time till 10th November to post articles. All articles posted before that are considered as well.

Hi Friends,
Well this is yet another method to earn from Boddunan.

Makes proper and better use of this.
Editor get lots of thing to learn while reviewing articles.

I wish every active member makes most of this opportunity.

-Atul B
Moderator & Editor.

atulb@boddunan.com
Nice Announcement in the favour of Members. This will increase the editing Job and hence articles will start coming in Search Engines more quickly.
Hi All,

We would like to announce that we require more number of editors as we are going to expand much faster than that we anticipated. Request you to send an email with the information we asked in the first post of this topic.

Please do not wait till the last date if you are qualified.

- Boddunan Support Team

I would like to Join, but I am new here, so making 50 Blogs in this short span would be difficult....
but I think I should try for it...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.