The topic is locked.
Hi All,

We have chosen a third party chat functionality and added to boddunan which makes this awesome functionality to be added quickly. Now you can chat with all the members on boddunan and make friends.

Happy chatting.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its good to hear that it will be easy to share our ideas now
This is a fantastic features started by Boddunan.
I think this will improve the quality of all members by sharing knowledge instantly
Hi,
Its good to hear, I would like to know till when are you starting this new feature ?
It would help to share ideas instantly....

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
its a good move boddunan.....

But the thing is that while we are chatting,we cannot move to other pages in boddunan..

So my suggestion is,

if it is moved to the left bar of the site,then we can see it in every page of boddunan, and chat will be more active..because all active members can communicate easily..

otherwise, I don't think that the chat option will be a success...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Hmm.. absolutely correct Jobin.

We do consider that option but discarded due to the performance impact of that facility. Anyway we are constantly looking for the better option and will try to bring it to you soon.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Is this chatting facility still available in Boddunan?
If so, it will really be nice...than PM's

Meera sandhu
I too doubt whether this facility is still available. I haven't used it yet.
PM's work very slow. If chat facility is available, it can attract more members to this site

Meera sandhu
This is a very old thread and the chat facility is not available, for the reasons it was discarded, there is no possibility of restarting it, so I am locking this thread as it is of no use!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.