Hi All,

In the process of improving the polls quality and the active participation from all members, we are introducing limit on polls that can be submitted per day per member.

The maximum polls allowed to post per day is 5.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a good move. It will definitely improve the quality of polls. Keep it up.
This is really good what i want to hear.. Because so many polls are useless..Thanks for this idea
good idea man!!!
thats good idea
but help me i m new to boddunan also help how to reply
pass fotum etc
how to earn points and money and payment etc!!!!!!!!!!!
plzzzzzz anyone can help me!!!!!!!1
Hi Purav,

Please read the FAQs which has most of the information you need.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This is really a very good idea.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
I welcome this good move related to the polls which I am expecting since long. This will make the task easy for the moderators to precisely decide the best and creative poller awards.

Sridhar Kesireddy
Happy to see my suggestion accepted.....

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Am also extremely happy.But still some polls are irritating.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
There will be things like that everywhere. We have to live with them and we cannot expect 100% best from anyone. What do you say?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.