Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Aastha,Karthik
My warm congratulations to both of you on your becoming moderators!
Thank you so much, Rajani and Chinmoy...

@Rajani...

I would do my best and yes one thing is sure off, there won't be any delay now.

Aastha Gupta
@Everyone,

Thanks a lot for your supporting words and I will make sure that there wont be any delay from now onwards.

Regards,
Karthik.
Iam little bit late to see this thread. Congratulations Aastha and Karthik. This is a good move by boddunan to keep the momentum of the members going.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Welcome Both of you to the Editor family of Boddunan.
Hope will enjoy the job
So we have two more moderators. Hope the things will move in light speed now.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I have a doubt. As they have become moderators, can they also participate in the respective contests?

soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]Welcome Both of you to the Editor family of Boddunan.
Hope will enjoy the job[/quote]

Hello Sir,
Thank you for your wishes..
But I want to make you correct as we are not added in the editor list but we are added in Moderator list.

Aastha Gupta
Meean wrote:
[quote]I have a doubt. As they have become moderators, can they also participate in the respective contests?[/quote]

Hello Meean, you are right, I cannot participate in forum activator award and Karthik cannot participate in GD.

My name is their in the list as I was only a member at that time and not moderator and I mentioned it also..
From the next time, we cannot participate..

Hope your doubt is clear.

Aastha Gupta
That's little sad for me as you were very active in forums and missing the awards.Anyway i hope this new role will be more challenging for you.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.