Hi,

Promoting your website/blog nowadays become very much important and there are lot of techniques available like advertising. But the best one would be the free promotion of your website through articles.

Also a back link to your website from a good site will always improve your search engine ranking.

We are now allowing you to put a back link to your site if your site contains the relevant information with regards to the article. However, the back link must be placed at the end of the article only.

So make use of this and get popularity among the internet world. All the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
oh great idea we should be given more details regarding it maverick. it will help us to spend our time in getting two benefits at a time.
You can add url of the page which is relavent to the article you are writing at the end of the article with the sub heading as shown below

References
Your page title linked with the page URL

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You mean the article published by us in Boddunan has relevent information in our own site?How will it occur?Don't it means the article had published earlier?Please clarify.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
It don't mean the similar article published on your site.

Say for example, your website is about programming and you have many programming articles, you can write a new article based on your experience and you can give the link to your webisite for more information.

It is just like references section in Wiki pages.

Thanks.Now I understood.I thought the website and this article contain same information.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
great platform for users with websites!!!

*Imagination encircles the world *
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.