Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Cool its working now. Thanks for the introduction of this section.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]I posted 3 question but I did not get any point in my account. Is there any problem.[/quote]

Santhosh, the points system is not yet active (see my post above).

Update: There are few issues that we are working on integrating points system and will be active by this evening. Thanks for your co-operation.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for the feedback maverick. Hope to see this new feature rock at this site.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I Have a suggestion. provide an option of rating the answers so that best answer can be rated by members here.
That was a long wish coming to fulfill.This will really rock the traffic to site.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Instead of naming it as Q & A we can have it as Boddunan answers

like yahoo answers.

:woohoo: :woohoo:
ya.. the system is like yahoo answers... we have to work well with it so that we can get good traffic from internet...

India's own questioning site... good move.. lets work together..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
is this point integration works are over.. does the question answer section has become fully functional..

Well a good move by boddunan for increasing traffic.... :) I think it will be a success.
we should add more question and properly answer and share our knowledge.. proper reward should also be given..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.