Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]I Have a suggestion. provide an option of rating the answers so that best answer can be rated by members here.[/quote]
It is already under development. Please note that current state it is still in beta and has more features to be added in future.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

The points system is active now.

Ask Question - 1 point
Answer Question - 2 points
Best Answer - 10 points

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ohk... so as point system is active.. i hope more members will focus on question and answer section..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
where are the questions and posted yesterday? when i clicked q and a it displays nothing..

what happened?
@ Meean, thanks for remembering the thread... :)

@ Maverick, I was expecting some (Cash)rewards for me... :( :(

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Amit Warkari wrote:
[quote]@ Meean, thanks for remembering the thread... :)

@ Maverick, I was expecting some (Cash)rewards for me... :( :([/quote]

I believe I have given Adhoc award. Anyway I will check it. Sometimes I forgot to add because of the number of things I deal with. Thanks for reminding me.

Maverick wrote: [quote]I believe I have given Adhoc award.[/quote] :ohmy: :ohmy:
Maverick wrote:
[quote] Sometimes I forgot to add because of the number of things I deal with. [/quote] :angry: :angry:

Hey Maverick Dont forget such things..... (This is what keeps us Binding Together) :P :P :P

AnyWAy a REminder... :huh:

[quote]@ Maverick, I am still expecting some (CASH)rewards for me... :( :( [/quote]

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
I have answer some questions in Q&A section which is not appearing now...For when this section is activated..
@Amit, you got an Adhoc Award for the suggestion.

@Rajani, the section is already activated. Please try again now.

We have added more features in to the section.
- View resolved questions
- Paging through past questions
- Rating answers
- Similar questions on view answer page

I think the points for Q n A is also considered for the member of the week.. am i right..... ... .. ??

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.